craft (DayZ)

What's your longest survival time?

4 days probably, but i was very stupid. I did a midnight raid of the airfield, somehow a zombie spotted me and i ended up With atleast 10 zombies after me, then got hit and started bleeding, then got the zombies of me, THEN I found out i have no bandage (HUGE FACEPALM) i ran around like a crazy trying to find a bandage, died later of no blood. -.-

My current live is probably the longest 17 days which is now, 1k zombie kills and 200ish headshots. 0 murders :D I never shoot people untill i get shot myself. Happend 2 times 1 relogged other person ran after his first shot. I had some back up ;) Got back up with 600 blood. Good i was in Cherno military area :D

had 124/5 days of playing everyday, then logged inthe next day and it was all reset :(

2 weeks, survived a massive all server firefight, several hackers, a heli crash, 2 blown up cars, finally met my end in a car chase which ended in a showdown when i ran out of gas and road.

39 days. That character is still alive on public servers, I just don't really use it anymore.

My current character (I haven't been able to play in about 3 months since my gaming PC died) was sitting around 46/47 days last I was able to play.

Ready for my new computer next month!

30 dayZ. Then i asked my friend to shoot me in the head because it was boring having top gear; wanted to start over

Longest for me was 28 days, Spawn adn 28 days later ;) ahhhh get it??? the zombies cornered me in the barracks at the NW airfeild and 1 hit chuck norrised me :(

edit: Let me also add that i was active on that character every day....

Edited by Scopeshot

16 days then I decided to pick on a car with four guys in it, Doh! Even survived a heli crash, lol

27 days server uppdate and lost ny stuff and me a bit over 2000 zed kills 0 murders :)

I will present my lifespan on the public servers in order to seem like I can survive...

...86 days.

That's just from inactivity though, I can survive as long as 4/5 days in some cases.

Maybe my current one, it's probably on 39 days. I have played on 4 of those days :D

But for real, the longest one is 27 days until I got bored and killed myself.

Edited by Sutinen
  • Like 1

About 3 to 6 days an average, it depends on what mood i'm in and how trigger-happy the survivors are on the server.

Best and most active was about 17days old. Been around chernaraus 20 times countless firefights car crashes near misses and lived through them all.Finally died to me misclicking during a helicopter ride.Ejected at 85feet going 200mph.sad days.

• Like 1

I lost a 103 day character just 2 days ago. I logged in... and poof. IT wasn't an accidental private hive, I never log out while being shot at, just gone.

About 30 days, either the counter glitched or I was a lot more addicted to DayZ than I thought.