Back to dayzgame.com
Photo

How do I fix has been deleted.Chernarus error ?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Chupathingiy

Chupathingiy

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

So I can play Super long title for the lose O_o? Anyway the full error is You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.Chernarus I can't seem to get into day z server it just keeps saying this, I play on steam and use the Six launcher.

Can anyone one help? Also I know I'm kinda impatient Since I've posted a few time but I really want to play XD I bought Arma CO just to play this then when it didn't work i'm kinda freaking out a bit >_<

Edited by Chupathingiy, 15 July 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#2 Blaf

Blaf

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

So I can play Super long title for the lose O_o? Anyway the full error is You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.Chernarus I can't seem to get into day z server it just keeps saying this, I play on steam and use the Six launcher.

Can anyone one help? Also I know I'm kinda impatient Since I've posted a few time but I really want to play XD I bought Arma CO just to play this then when it didn't work i'm kinda freaking out a bit >_<

Are you sure you are launching Arma Combined operations and not just basic Arma2?

#3 Chupathingiy

Chupathingiy

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

Are you sure you are launching Arma Combined operations and not just basic Arma2?

I'm launching it through the six launcher O_o so shouldn't that be CO? Also If I try to just run CO then it doesn't show Day Z servers as playable. :/

#4 Quisari

Quisari

Woodland Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

if it doens't show the DayZ servers as playable then its because it got the wrong path and your only using Arma 2. You need to change the path in the six launcher i think

#5 Chupathingiy

Chupathingiy

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

How would I go about doing that O_o?

#6 Chupathingiy

Chupathingiy

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

no one can help O_o? I really want to play but That error keep popping up idk why can anyone offer suggestions ?

#7 inforis

inforis

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

I have the exact same problem

I know it has something to do with dayz because i tried the game without the -mod=@dayz and it worked perfectly fine, when i added it back it, i get the same errors.

Not only that but most of the units in the game have been messed up and missing, i can't even use riflemen from blufor in the editor anymore

Edit: sorry, replied to the wrong thread

Edited by inforis, 17 July 2012 - 02:59 AM.