vector183

Regenerating blood

maybe eating food causes you to slowly regenerate blood instead of the kill a cow and eat the whole thing in one sitting and be perfectly healed. you eat a cooked meat and it rejuvenates a 1000 over like an hour of play or something. so you get more blood in the long run, but it's not an instant fix, and you have to wait for the hour to go up, before eating something else has an effect

Either i have bad luck or animals are really hard to find. Hunting in this game blows.... mainly from plain drone bordem.

To add to my earlier post, I think bood should regenerate but it should cap (for example only up to 9000 or so). Also if blood did regenerate, it should be a lot harder to find things such as blood packs and morphine injectors, epi-pens, etc.

From the realism standpoint, obviously in a real life scenario we would be a lot more dependent on our own body's restorative abilities than on some chance encounter on a blood pack (AND someone knowledgeable of how to apply it). Seriously, I have no idea how to use one in real life, and if I did actually find a blood pack in a post apocalyptic city (what are the chances) I would almost definitely pass on it...