Sign in to follow this  
xbamaris

Battleye initialization failed.

I'm not sure if this is a common question or not so I'll keep as limited information as I can.

For whatever reason my Day Z Server wont start up. I have configured and installed everything from the instructions but whenever i attempt to start it it gives me the battleye initialization error in the console.

It also deletes the BEServer.dll whenever I start it for whatever reason in the profile folder.

Can anyone help me?

Edited by xbamaris

same thing here.

My Server DE 143, runs perfect for the last days.

As i want to update the server to 1.7.2.3....i became the same error "Battleeye initialization failed" .

I try to reinstall BE.. no effect

And yes i also downloaded the newest BEserver.dll and replaced it -> no effect!

Edited by Froud

Bump. Is me and this other guy REALLY the only one having these issues?

Had the same problem, downloaded the latest 1.61 BattleEye files from http://www.battleye.com/download.html and replaced both BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll in Expansion/BattleEye on my server. You need to do the same for the client - people who haven't updated their .dll's won't be able to connect.

Edited by Rolle

I did, no dice, updated in every battleye folder i could find.

I did, no dice, updated in every battleye folder i could find.

It worked for me, I guess your problem must be something else. Have you updated to the latest beta patch 94945?

Yes. I've updated several times. Though the arma2aoserver.exe is 94949 versus the client is 94945 for mine at least. Wont update any higher than that for server

K well i figured out why it wasnt working server side, but probably after all of what i tried to edit it said Battleye failed client size on join