rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

well done, but in changelog would be better to make a list of bugs added rather then bugs fixed.

Edited by Delta-Dude
  • Like 21

Nice! Logout last night to 1.7.2.1... and wake up to 1.7.2.3!

Edit: Rocket, where you typed "NOTE: 1.7.2.3 WILL APPEAR TO BE SKIPPED. THIS WAS BECAUSE THERE WAS AN ERROR WITH THE BUILD, SO IT JUMPED TO 1.7.2.3" Did you mean to say "1.7.2.2 WILL APPEAR TO BE SKIPPED" and not 1.7.2.3?

Edited by ShiZaNkY
  • Like 3

what about the updated server files?

Yeah. Any place where we can find the actual server files?

Regards

Is it just me or has the L85 fix gone from those patch notes? Rocket, would it be possible to get some confirmation on if the gun is meant to be in the game or not? My understanding was that something related to it was changed in 1.7.2.1/2, but that's no longer in the notes here...

• Like 1

You got this fixed pretty damn quick guys.

Well done and thankyou!

The Six Updater update now works for me, although I've yet to be able to join a server as they have not yet updated.

Sorry, didn't read the yellow text about support...

Edited by Jallen

So are we OK to use 94945 which appears to be the v1.61 patch seeing as that is a later patch than the one stated.

I think this might be the first group of devs in any game I've ever played that have been so quick to fix something. Thanks rocket.

So if i equip a ghillie suit in this patch, do i lose all my gear/ it gets deleted when i relog / im invisible?

Just making sure.

• Like 1

So noone else notices the torrent link isn't 1.7.2.3? We're going to get another massive f**kup. The files in the torrent are from the original 1.7.2. Even checked filesizes and all through the torrent client. It's the old patch!