void.false@gmail.com

Latest beta patch 94876

Ok so I woke up, downloaded this latest patch and applied it and now I cant join any server because they all are running 94700 and below. Are you planning to update the servers? Because I didnt find any thead about it on the forums and I dont want to reinstall Arma.

What error are you getting when you join? Beta patches are backwards compatible, it should let you in.

beta patches are backwards compatible if im not mistaken

Despite that, I always try to find a server with the exact patch I'm on. I don't trust them otherwise.

i think its a hive problem even if u don't install the beta... over half of us in ts last night couldn't connect after 5am PDT

well the ones that couldn't connect could only connect to certain servers which was weird but everything that we did never saved and teleported back to the original log in spot of the last play thru.

Every server has a red X on the left in the game browser. The error says 'connection rejected'. It only happens to me when I have the wrong patch.

Might be stupid, but check your game version on the main menu. It seems you might actually be running an older patch, beta patches are backwards compatible.

OK. Found one server but it's CRACKED? Dont want to join it (:

Game version says 1.61.94876

Take a screenshot of your main menu

I don't think 94876 has been cleared with BattlEye yet.

Most likely a hive problem, but it should work sooner or later since these beta patches are backwards compatible.

Here's the main menu screenshot

Huh, thats odd. I guess thats the first beta patch thats not backwards compatible lol.

Huh, thats odd. I guess thats the first beta patch thats not backwards compatible lol.

It just came out. We have to wait for BattlEye to support it, like all the other beta patches.

Edited by Max Planck

It just came out. We have to wait for BattlEye to support it, like all the other beta patches.

Hmm. I dont remember this happened with previous patches TBH. I could play as soon as I apply them IIRC.

I've updated to the most recent beta, and I cannot play on any server.

It seems this beta patch is either not backwards compatible or arma is doing something funny at the moment.

I've updated to the most recent beta, and I cannot play on any server.

It seems this beta patch is either not backwards compatible or arma is doing something funny at the moment.

It's lazy admins dont update their servers! j/k

Now seriously, How can I know if the patch was signed by BattleEye?

Confirmed: Cannot play on any server AND cannot patch back as 1.61>1.60

yaaay.

Ok. I've tried to join regular Arma server and it worked fine. Joined some DM map (God that was refreshing!) And was kicked after I killed the admin. So the patch is working fine. It's DayZ problem.

Oh god same problem here. It's all bad enough I auto died last night and spawned back in with the same character out in the debug forest with no gear and dying of starvation. Now I can't get into any games after this patch. I tried going back to an older patch but it will not let me and a popup window informs me patch 1.6.1 is the latest and the one I'm trying to install is older then it quits the install. I'm starting to feel like I'm part of some weird experiment. Is this shit even real?

same problem, just saw there was a new build/patch available, so i downloaded and installed it and now theres like 8 servers that are running it most with a 2500ms ping and in russia. No US servers that have below a 2500ms ping and unable to join anything running 1.60.94700... current version on my main title screen says Version: 1.61.94876... please advise either how to go ahead and join other servers or how to revert back to the old 1.60.94444 version since this new one has really screwed the pooch

Edit: was able to revert back to 1.60.94444 and seem to be able to get back into servers again, however 94876 needs some serious fixing and servers will need to update to it soon since it appears it is not backwards compatible...

Edited by Acix

I too have this problem, im getting very frustrated at the fact that i was also randomly killed last night.

and now i cant even play because this new beta patch updates everything to 1.61 from 1.6.0

I hope their is a fix soon.

Still stucked in the Loading screen, i have ArmA X and patch 94876 installed.

Have you guys tried deleting arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta folder then reinstalling the old patch? I was able to reinstall that way fine.

The old ones beta patches were all marked at 1.60, the new one is marked 1.61. Seem they made error in the version name. Basically anything 1.60.XXXXX is backward compatible but this one got miss marked and server are freaking.