lvg

Error Fixes

I got the latest patch, did everything I need to do, If I launch Combined Operations, I get a Direct3D Error even though I have the latest patch...

If I launch through Six Launcher, I am just stuck on Wait for Host.../sigh

It says it will be reacquired. Which means it has been reacquired. Your problem solved itself :P

ohh stupid me! thanks :D

But when I open Arrowhead without anything in "Launch Option" it says "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine"

ohh stupid me! thanks :D

But when I open Arrowhead without anything in "Launch Option" it says "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine"

There's a reason for that too. And a solution. You should be able to find a fair few threads in it if you have a search in the forums. I'd link you to one but I'm on my phone :P

• Like 1

I follow the error fix guide to "Wrong CD Key" but I still get the error.

-When I was following the guide I couldn't launch Arrowhead with nothing in "Set Launch Option", could that cause the problem?

I follow the error fix guide to "Wrong CD Key" but I still get the error.

-When I was following the guide I couldn't launch Arrowhead with nothing in "Set Launch Option", could that cause the problem?

Hmmm i have the 'Wrong cd key' problem and 'Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine' i have tried everything up there multiple times ive even reinstalled arma 2 OA and still not working, i havent been able to play for nearly a week :( nothing seems to be working

You need to first of all, run Steam as admin, run Arma 2 at least once, and Arma 2 oa at least once. Then set the launch options for arma 2 oa to

-mod=@dayz

and put your DayZ files in the arma 2 oa directory. Then you need to download the beta, and once it is installed a 'Launch Arma 2 OA beta patch' shortcut will appear. Go back into your steam and click 'add a game', click non-steam game and navigate to your arma 2 oa folder, selct the 'Launch Arma 2 OA beta patch' shortcut and then add it. Once added, right click and select properties, and for launch options past this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca;@dayz

but make sure if you do not have a 64 bit machine, take the (x86) out of the code. Also, include ALL quotations. For the 'Start in' part, put

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\

also with quotations and remember to remove the (x86) if tou are not running a 64 bit machine.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Edited by Rammfisch
  • Like 1

Using my MSI FX790-GD70 with bridge mode giving internet to my friend next to me, we would always lag inconsistently..

I am sure it is not my motherboard/drivers doing weird things, I don't know about the router, though it was a hella expensive one.

I think this could only come from DayZ servers.

What do?

• Like 1

Using my MSI FX790-GD70 with bridge mode giving internet to my friend next to me, we would always lag inconsistently..

I am sure it is not my motherboard/drivers doing weird things, I don't know about the router, though it was a hella expensive one.

I think this could only come from DayZ servers.

What do?

Possibly because of the upload factor. Where zombies switch over to your connection once you agro them (hence the despawning of zombies when you disconnect).

Possibly because of the upload factor. Where zombies switch over to your connection once you agro them (hence the despawning of zombies when you disconnect).

Problem solved.

Had nothing to do with my internet as suspected.

It's ArmA that sucks ass...

I changed the six launcher additional parameter to include "-port=2350" so our games run from different ports...

http://prntscr.com/cbzc0 thats my problem and im using six launcher to start the game. help plz thanks :D

There's no problem in that picture?

It says everything is up to date.

I followed the wrong cd key thing and got the failed to load direct d3.9 thing or whatever it is.

Then did that guide, then ran patch and still got wrong cd key...

Sorry dude not work!

When i try to join a server it says - Addon 'Day_anim' required addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'

Please help, Thanks

When i try to join a server it says - Addon 'Day_anim' required addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'

Please help, Thanks

Follow the steps over again and be sure to do it step by step.

Fapguy. Ok so there is nothing rong w/ that pic but i stil get kicked off the server everytieme and if i join from steam i get connecting fail.

Fapguy. Ok so there is nothing rong w/ that pic but i stil get kicked off the server everytieme and if i join from steam i get connecting fail.

You have a matching OA beta patch installed for the server?

I'm still getting the bad versin error. This isn't the first beta patch I've installed so I don't understand why it's giving me this error. Just spent an hour doing every fix I can find and I still get it.

• Like 1

I'm still getting the bad versin error. This isn't the first beta patch I've installed so I don't understand why it's giving me this error. Just spent an hour doing every fix I can find and I still get it.

I had to join a server running a patch earlier than what I had installed, and then I was able to join the newest...... very, very weird.

Can't click 'ok' on half the servers me and my brother try to connect to, we both get this issue on different servers, where we can't click ok at the multiplayer setup screen, which is the screen where you would normally select a team and soldier and what not, however it's survivors on Day Z, we have looked over google and everything, and have came to no fix. Any help?

when I launch the game it starts to load but then exits the game and says "bad serial number given in setup" and won't let me play

Edited by BiscuitDestroyr

I'm getting kicked over it saying that the server does not accept the 'addons' I am using and I need to either delete them or install the proper keys, even though the addons it is listing off are the ones that come when you install the game in the main Addons folder. Any help?