selfhelp

PLaying DayZ on a Mac

If you're bootcamping, it's the EXACT same as doing it on any other computer.

Install arma 2, OA, day z commander (or whatever you use) and start killing ZEDs.

False, nobody kills "ZEDs" in DayZ

lol, I dont know why but every time someone mentions playing on their $3000+ mac I get a smile on my face while i play on my $450 laptop on my bed and still get better frames (but when that doesnt do I do go ahead and max out the game on my desktop which is still 3x cheaper than the average mac)

Stop being a retard. What else does your laptop do other then paint and blue screen.

lol, I dont know why but every time someone mentions playing on their $3000+ mac I get a smile on my face while i play on my $450 laptop on my bed and still get better frames (but when that doesnt do I do go ahead and max out the game on my desktop which is still 3x cheaper than the average mac)

dude fuck off, nobody gives a shit

dude don't necro

Edited by AfterShave

Omg when all of you people say you need a good computer and all of you are saying you have 8 GB of ram and all this other shiz, it means nothing, all you guys need is a good internet speed, you can have the best computer in the world! But without good broadband your stuffed. To all of you guys that still need a video ill post one soon if you reply back to this. All i have is 4 GB of ram 3.1 GHz Intel core i5.... It's not the best but i can play day-z fine, the only time when it gets lag is when im downloading some sort of software update which eats up your broadband. And you guys are really sad out there for having a argument about the good and bad points of a mac and windows computer.....