Sign in to follow this  
Brusann

Lost all items because I wore a ghillie suit.

I'll add myself to this, found a ghillie suit ("Oh hell Yeah!!!!") put it on swam around in the floor for a few seconds,

stood up to find I have lost a FN FAL with 2 mags, one of those UZI things, I forget the name with about 6 clips of various ammo, 2 akm mags and various morphine/food etc,

Left with a AKM with no ammo :(

maybe just remove them from them game untill you can get them working

Sigh

Happened to me too just there, even after the patch! Fuck my life

I'll add myself to this, found a ghillie suit ("Oh hell Yeah!!!!") put it on swam around in the floor for a few seconds,

stood up to find I have lost a FN FAL with 2 mags, one of those UZI things, I forget the name with about 6 clips of various ammo, 2 akm mags and various morphine/food etc,

Left with a AKM with no ammo :(

maybe just remove them from them game untill you can get them working

Sigh

PDW :)

Crap i found one of these today, but didn't put it on. Looks like itl'll be in the pack for awhile yet, lol

This last update ruined dayz no loot respawn , no guillie , total broke you guys should rollback all the servers to the last version and give all items back and learn how to be professional instead not respond

• Like 1

Confirmed, but I lost my gear and teleported out to the Sea.

You can find a Warning Post HERE

Happend to me too,

- Dayz: 1.7.2.

- Beta 94444

- Server: UK 6

Just found my second sniper rifle in 2 weeks (first one never had the time to shoot it or look trough the scope because i got insta killed). The second (just 5 minutes ago) was a M 107!!!!! by a crash chopper, I found camo clothes too (ooh ohh). I though lets put my clothes on and than Ill look trough the scope of my sniper rifle (was excited). While putting the clothes on my screen was a bit light blue and than back to normal. Than I looked at the inventory and my sniper rifle and all my drinks, pistol, food and bandages where gone. not the tools like Axe, Huntingknife, map and box of matches and my stuff in my backback (6 pepsi :3). I could kill myself because it happends for the seccond time :(

After looking arround some zombies just runs to me. I ran into a farm. I though im save for a sec because they dont come inside (they were hitting the wall behind me). after 10 seconds they just cam trough the wall behind me >< I killed them but I was bleeding and all my bandages were gone because of the suit bug. I instantly died from 12000 blood to 0 blood because I didn't had any bandages.

FML! Have to start over. There goes my second not used sniper rifle. I was sooo happy but after 1 minute i was in tears :(

Sometimes I ask myself: WHY? WHY ME? I never kill people ingame. I'm a friendly player.

Date/Time: 7/12/12 05:45 PM est

What happened: Put on a ghillie suit. Lost all gear.

Where you were: Hills in the east of the Electro

What you were doing: putting on ghillie suit

*Current installed version: 1.7.2

*Server(s) you were on: DayZ 513

Lost my M1911 and M14

Me too I was absolutely raging.... Lost all decent gear thanks to suit and also lost a weapon Prior

To that along with ammo accidentally picking up a makarov :-(

its happened to me with both camo and gill luck tho the gear in my bag was still there

• Like 1

1. I have a ghillie suit, and my version is 1.7.5 is it ok?

i'd keep it in your pack/tent untill its fixed to be on the safe side.

If the server has fully updated Hive then you shouldn't have any issues. If you find you're debug monitor has reset just relog should fix it. i've been using my gillie suit along with a few others i play with and works just fine on fully updated servers.

Make sure the server you're playing has a fully updated hive and you should be good. I put my ghillie suit on and have been wearing it for a while. But if you log onto an outdated hive server, you will lose your ghillie suit.

How do you check to make sure the server has updated to the latest hive version?

+1 Would like to know that as well!

How do you check to make sure the server has updated to the latest hive version?

+2

Were being told left right and center that the server needs to be on the updated hive, but yet NOONE has told us how we can determine if a server is on the updated hive..........

+2

Were being told left right and center that the server needs to be on the updated hive, but yet NOONE has told us how we can determine if a server is on the updated hive..........

when you use six launcher, check the last tap, wich says "version"

if this is 1.62 and higher, it is updated. for example, lot of servers use the version: 1.62.95208. the last 5 numbers are for the running beta patch I believe

Version:

1.60 and 1.61 = bad

1.62 = good

Edited by DutchRanger