rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Sweet I love the new zombies! At first i didnt like it, but now when i learnt how to deal with them, its awesome. This makes the use of empty tincans and such, so much more essential.

This is old.

Best way to do it is to drop your pack, pick up the new pack, and then pick up the contents of your old pack.

NOPE.

dropped a pack to switch this morning, and it disappeared, along with all contents.... Shrug.

I don't care much, except that your solution will lose people their gear.

I just want to re-stipulate that in no way am I complaining about tougher zombies - thats good! -, but they're still seemingly seeing through walls into buildings even when i'm prone and not touching the keyboard. They are also sometimes "seeing" you even when prone, from so far away that its completely unnatural. Sometimes they're not even facing. I just think the Visual stat needs tweaking a bit.

I'm an Arma X user and I am constantly stuck on loading screen. Any solutions for this issue?

Same here. Also tried 1.7.2.1 with beta patch 94700. Stuck on Loading there as well.

you can just get Arma 2 CO to play Day Z together. you only need Arma X if yall plan on playing the Arma 2 DLC together

I'm fully aware of the "minimum" requirements needed to play DayZ, but there are other mods I will be playing at LANs that require the DLC. I'd also like to support a developer that in turn supports it's community.

Back on topic, has anyone managed to find tents? I'm either having bad luck, or they are spawning less frequently now.

NOPE.

dropped a pack to switch this morning, and it disappeared, along with all contents.... Shrug.

I don't care much, except that your solution will lose people their gear.

Here is a really safe way of doing it: Open the pack on the ground and put all your stuff in it first, then pick up the now full pack and it will replace the one on your back. Bam, you're in business.

Also, don't know if this was there before or recently added, but I left foot prints on the road. It probably was there for Arma 2, but I never noticed it before. If it has been added with the last patch, sneaky sneaky Rocket, other wise I'm just blind and don't watch my back enough >.>.

Edited by Seriack

Same here. Also tried 1.7.2.1 with beta patch 94700. Stuck on Loading there as well.

I am also getting stuck on loading screen a lot. Had one server so far where this wasn't a problem, but then the server became unstable and I couldn't play on it anymore.

We just lost 7 Mags of Stanag SD and a Ghillie suit stored in a backpack inside one of our tent.. nothing else was taken så the mags and ghilli just disapeared..

Ahaha best comment ever just made my day :)

If people react like this it made my day also, good riddance:D

Can i have your stuff jensen:P

agree. absolutely.

If game was not super buggy and no lag or warping and not save my character thus losing all i gather, i agree 100% But its LAGFEST other wise its stupid making zeds super aggro while game lags and warping zombies or players desync like hell.

Im not even asking to give my stuff back its after all a alpha version but pls fix this shitty patch.

HOTFIX PLS!!!

Sweet I love the new zombies! At first i didnt like it, but now when i learnt how to deal with them, its awesome. This makes the use of empty tincans and such, so much more essential.

Don't know for you, but for me zeds can no longer hear when I throw tin cans or empty bottles. They don't hear gunshots so good either.

extreme lag with all servers... players "time out" and do not "sync" back up until a red link appears.

Someone just shot me to death. Can this be fixed?

• Like 1

This is old.

Best way to do it is to drop your pack, pick up the new pack, and then pick up the contents of your old pack.

No the pack actually disappears after being dropped. Can't do it that way. Gotta drop all the contents of your pack on the ground, swap packs then pick it all back up.

Someone just shot me to death. Can this be fixed?

yes it can, hit abort, and then hit disconnect, then ok, and then you will be alive again. and next time DDDOOOODDDGGGGEEE!!

No the pack actually disappears after being dropped. Can't do it that way. Gotta drop all the contents of your pack on the ground, swap packs then pick it all back up.

It's been said a few posts up but...

Mouse over the new backpack - mouse wheel to "Open xxx backpack"

Double click on your current backpack in the inventory.

Transfer your stuff to the backpack on the floor.

Close inventory, mouse wheel to "Take xxx backpack"

Job done :D

Edited by SquidgyB

ARMA X owner stuck on loading screen too

I tried 1.7.2.1 got loaded in and my entire inventory was replaced with a box of painkillers (bye bye M4A3 & AS50). Anyway, thought that may have fixed the problem so I re-installed 1.7.2 only to remain stuck on loading screen while my friends watched some douchebag called Vinnie friendly-fire kill me over and over.

who has still a link with 1.7.1.5 ?? I need to revert back if i want to play. Tired of waiting for a hotfix with no ETA.

I have Arma X and get stuck on loading screen after "Creating Character" every time, on any server.

Reïnstalled the game, patched to latest official patch, then used six updater to apply the beta patch and dayz. No change.

who has still a link with 1.7.1.5 ?? I need to revert back if i want to play. Tired of waiting for a hotfix with no ETA.

The UK mirror still appears to have the old files ;)

Are there any ETA on fixing the desync problem?