rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

I would like to propose we call a ceasefire on pvp for an hour or two, just so we can look for bear traps.. ;D

Love it! Thanks Rocket and DayZ Dev Team :)

fuck yeah, time to replace the thousands of duped wire fences in cherno with thousands of bear traps in every door so i can shoot helpless new spawns from the top of the grain silos as the newbies desperately try to crawl to safety!

i just tried to wear camo clothe stood in a house in third floore and blubbbbb i was under water? then i got teleported(?) back into the house and found myself swimming on the ground (or swimming in cement i should say).

YEAH 1.7.2 READY! THX for your work

Ich freue mich das Build 1.7.2 endlich da ist. Wir haben es für euch als Download und werden es natürlich gleich auf unseren Servern installieren. Ich würde mich über Feedback freuen, schreibt einfach hier in die Kommentare. Was sich mit dem Patch alles ändert könnt ihr im DayZ Forum nachlesen. Den Download für den DayZ Patch 1.7.2 findet Ihr http://dayzgermany.blogspot.de/2012/07/build-172-ist-endlich-da.html .

Upon logging in i was swimming in the sand, and lost my main weapon. l85 :(

still "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. " what a hell =(((

HOLY COW!!! FINNALY I CAN PLAY WITH ARMA X !!! Yaaaaay!

or maybe not?

every server I make it into gives me the "this server is running the incorrect version..." message :(