Xile_76

Help with saving my game?

How do i leave the game and save all my items i have collected so when i play the next night i start where i left off?

The game saves at certain intervals (I think it's currently every two minutes) and automatically when you log off. Your character will keep all the items he's carrying. Items you leave on the floor will disappear over time. If you find a tent or car, you can store extra stuff there.

So as long as i just hit abort mission it should save everything? Because i have done this before and everything i collect in the last 2 hours was not saved... Thx for the quick reply

So as long as i just hit abort mission it should save everything? Because i have done this before and everything i collect in the last 2 hours was not saved... Thx for the quick reply

It should save automatically and when you leave the server. But... if there are a lot of people playing and the central server can't handle it then you might lose some progress.

Yes, when you 'abort' (disconnect), everything will be saved to the master database. You can join any server and you will keep the same character/gear. Tents and vehicles only save on the server you left them on though.

It should save automatically... It shows you if its auto saved in the debug menu tothe right...

Remember, this is in Alpha and IS going to have issues.