KandyCid

Being able to switch through hotkeys with 2 primary weapons

Let us carry 2 primary weapons.. even if you have make it where with 2 primary slots and a 3rd cannot be equiped in your hand because that would be back at pointA- or give 2 primary slots and make the mp5&RAK consume one of those spots where it cant be put in inventory, I like an auto and a long range but always have to drop one to climb a ladder or use something from the inventory, alot of times even stepping over a fence gives a chance to drop the primary thats equipped..and @ times it can be a hassle to get it picked back up because its blocked and this isnt good in a tense situation..

Please consider this

Edited by KandyCid

Please don't consider this at all. The last thing we need is everyone with an automatic PLUS a sniper rifle... One is more than enough..

It would be nice if they added an extra one for like the Bow, Crossbow, Quiver, Fishing pole ... Something like that.

Edited by LoveAffair

Please don't consider this at all. The last thing we need is everyone with an automatic PLUS a sniper rifle... One is more than enough..

It would be nice if they added an extra one for like the Bow, Crossbow, Quiver, Fishing pole ... Something like that.

I have to agree, I don't think double carrying is a good idea. Make your play, long range or CQC.

Let us carry 2 primary weapons.. even if you have make it where with 2 primary slots and a 3rd cannot be equiped in your hand because that would be back at pointA- or give 2 primary slots and make the mp5&RAK consume one of those spots where it cant be put in inventory, I like an auto and a long range but always have to drop one to climb a ladder or use something from the inventory, alot of times even stepping over a fence gives a chance to drop the primary thats equipped..and @ times it can be a hassle to get it picked back up because its blocked and this isnt good in a tense situation..

Please consider this

I don't understand why you need two large rifles? As you seem to be aware, you can already carry a long range rifle and a secondary weapon, either any pistol or an MP5/RAK/AK74U or new UMP without having to keep one in your hands. The submachine guns are as lethal as an AK or M4. Equally the various scopes on the assault rifles allow for some reasonably ranged shots.

If you don't like double carrying, then don't, there is no reason to have two large guns, it's just greed, you'll still get killed just as easily by a guy with an SKS.

I covered all around the topic of the pistols and the sub guns, 

maybe an option to be able to break down more of the primary weapons would be enough.

I covered all around the topic of the pistols and the sub guns,

maybe an option to be able to break down more of the primary weapons would be enough.

Ehh, maybe that could work. As long as it actually takes a significant amount of time to put it back together. You're not going to be able to just take all the parts of an M4A1 out of your backpack and slap them together in five seconds, even for experienced people it would likely take a few minutes to reassemble.

Ehh, maybe that could work. As long as it actually takes a significant amount of time to put it back together. You're not going to be able to just take all the parts of an M4A1 out of your backpack and slap them together in five seconds, even for experienced people it would likely take a few minutes to reassemble.

we kinda on the same page.. If im playing as a sniper I shouldn't always have to be a sniper, When I enter a town with a full scoped in weapon life becomes short at times because face it, not everyone is sneaking through these towns, what if your crouched lol and you check your six but johnny badass comes barreling around the corner 5 seconds later in full run..your dead, pistols are great , very accurate but the ability to change up primary weapons before and after entering a town would be appreciated.. maybe the effect of breaking down weapons could give the chance to drop a trigger mech, or lose a spring, then a weapon repair kit would be needed before you can put the gun back together..

Edited by KandyCid

Dropping your gun when you have to free your arms (like when climbing a ladder) or picking something else makes sense and is fine. However you should be able to use the hotkey to pick a primary weapon while holding another primary weapon. That way the weapons would just switch places. I believe it works that way if you drag a primary weapon in your hands that are equiped with another primary weapon, but not when using the hotkey. Unless something changed, haven't played in a while.

To be perfectly honest, I really don't see a reason why we shouldn't be allowed to carry as many guns as weight allows us. The number of guns shouldn't be limited by an artificial "slot" rule-set but by the number of slings/holsters and the weight of the guns. The more it weights the more stamina you need.

Years ago I crafted some kind of improvised leather sling-holsters and I could carry 5 rifles on my back with ease - It even allowed me fast acces without fiddling around much.

Hopefully the implementation of a weight system is on their list.

Are people who request two primary weapons aware, that THEY will be also attacked by OTHERS players with sniper AND spray guns at the 'same time'?