Sign in to follow this  
KandyCid

Tents,

So I found one and a crossbow, just wondering if i die will my tent stay active?

wont matter as got update coming in couple of days and it will wipe everything. then the tents etc will stay

So I found one and a crossbow, just wondering if i die will my tent stay active?

Not on stable, death has nothing to do with it, it'll poof on server reset.

Next week though when .58 comes out it'll be camping season and they persist through death.

cool thanks, also

im pretty sure i opened a can of food earlier with a hammer but no i cant, just ran aropund for an hour + looking for food and passed up a couple of axes b/c i had a rusty knife, realizing the knife wouldnt open it[---___---]  i found a hammer also unable to open it, is it b/c its a rusty knife and the hammer dosent open thwem or am i about to die, lol i logged out to try and find some answers on youtube or the forum instead of switching servers and trying[?_?]<-- imma go try that, then come back, omg i hope it was the server bugged lol  RIP

nvr mind, i just used the tab over and it gave me the option to open them..one was 99% full and the other was like50%, 2 mminutes later im dying of starvtaion agan, made it 8 minutes and found another can, lol ate it and died 2 minutes later, im constantly dying of starvation it seems

If you are a fresh spawn, find an apple tree and pick 4 or 5 and then eat them then go fill up on water and then let the fun begin.

• Like 1