Sign in to follow this  
Xadie

My first week experience

When I logged into Dayz for the first time I was in Cherno, trying to figure out the controls. Within 10 minutes 2 players ran into me, they didn't kos. They told me to stay still and so I did, I was handcuffed and then interrogated. I told them that I am a new player and so they said welcome to Dayz, then they left. After some time they came back and told me how to free myself and left me a can of peaches. Then they left again.

My first death was from being afk out in the open, went to get a drink. I come back to a player telling me to get on the ground but didn't get to my keyboard in time and so he shot me.

Second death was me logging back in to a player who happened to be right there, I startled him and so he shouted at me to put my hands up and so I did. Told him that I am friendly but, he shot me regardless.

My first kill ever was a bandit who was camping a gate building killing unaware players passing by. I heard the shots from a house I was in looting, lots of shots. So I sneaked my way over to where I thought the shots might of been hugging the walls. He was in the gate building by industry, I watched him for a bit before I made my way over. He heard me I'm sure cause he re positioned himself to the door, I went prone, opened the door and put 2 shots in his face.

My 2nd and 3rd kill I got ambushed by crazies with axes, I was crouched already so I just started panic shooting with my FNX. Killed them and then got out of there.

My first robbery was a truck who was going back and forth on the coast killing fresh spawns, I watched them from a hill I was on with a friend for awhile before we decided to make a move. They were out of their vehicle tracking a freshie, they dound my friend first and killed him. I was in the house trying to get an angle on them while my friend was outside being aggressive, after they killed him they circled the house I was in and I was able to kill 1 of them who was crouching by a shed. After he died I couldn't hear his friend moving so I assume he was crouching somewhere as well, after some time went by a I figured he would be going back to his truck and so I made my way there while being careful. I came upon the vehicle and saw no one around so I just went for it, fumbled my way with the vehicle options. Finally get in and drive off and when I felt like I was a safe distance away I burst out laughing along with my friend. Picked him up and we drove off into the sunset.

I also died a few times from players who would kos me whereas I would try and make friendly contact. Still try and make friendly contact regardless, I don't like the kos playstyle.

My name is Bobby and that was my first week in DayZ SA, hope you enjoyed my story.

Edited by BobMcnjr
  • Like 12

sounds like fun dude

wish i could go back to being a new player again

Edited by hooligun

Sounds fun Bobby! Bold moves there. You're quicker on the uptake than myself for sure.

My name is Bobby and that was my first week in DayZ SA, hope you enjoyed my story.

I did, thanks for posting. Also enjoyed your excellent use of paragraphs :D