watza

Eating-Safehouse making and sleeping

I don't know why I can't eat while sitting or proneing.This is not logical.First of all you should change that.Who would eat standing up in the middle of a city.Maybe it's a bug in my game.Secondly why not there's a sleeping in dayz.When you exit your game instead of disappearing your character It should just sleeps in a bed.I mean not in the middle of elektro.I mean building bases.Picking up barriers and other resources from military bases and blocking the house's door.Nailng planks to the window and tata a safe house for you to sleep.For making it more realistic.You can just watch your character sleeping or exit the game and your character stays in the game.It sound awesome right.And of course this blocks can be destroyed maybe only witch grenade and other thing or crushing a v3s into it.AlsoYou can just jerry can the house and make the barriers burn or the WHOLE HOUSE BURN!I don't know what you're thinking but hey developers pls read this just one time.This topic has a lot of potential :)

Isn't eating while sitting/walking coming with the new character/animation controller. Barricading is also coming someday.

You can eat while crouching or laying down. Not while walking or sitting down, but as Hekeetsu said it is likely coming with the new player controller. Barricading and basebuilding are also coming eventually (but probably not like in Epoch fortunately). I dislike the idea of sleeping when offline, it just doesn't fit a game like DayZ very well in my opinion.