Sign in to follow this  
HotHead3d

So where's the actionnat these days....

So I just started playing again for the first time in about 9-12 months (can't remember exactly when I put it down, I believe .48 or .50) and obviously a lot of things have changed. All of the airfields have much less loot and don't see as much player/survivor traffic as it did when I played last. So I'm wondering where is everyone hanging out these days? Where do people go when they get geared? Last I remember, Berezino is where the action was. 

unfortunately, Berezino is still where all the action is and until the devs want to put something in the map to encourage people to go inland, or discourage coastal deathmatch, it will remain that way.

atm Berezino and all other major coastal towns have everything you'd ever need, so why leave?

guns, packs, pants, meds, food, military weapons and accessories, etc.

lol

Edited by hooligun

unfortunately, Berezino is still where all the action is and until the devs want to put something in the map to encourage people to go inland, or discourage coastal deathmatch, it will remain that way.

atm Berezino and all other major coastal towns have everything you'd ever need, so why leave?

guns, packs, pants, meds, food, military weapons and accessories, etc.

No trucks on the coast. Trucks are inland. If you want extra mobility you need a truck. If you want to pick up friends, having a truck makes it easier.

A lot people like PvP and player interaction, that is why the coast if so populated. That and spawn points.

Berezino >>> Kamy >> Elektro

I also see a fair number of server hoppers at the heli crash sites.  

Sometimes people around Stary / Novy but I think that's just because they're in the middle and I'm around there.  

on EXP it farther up North around Stary, Novi. Even had Encounters in Severograd, Polesovo and Novaya petrovka ( love that town )

As for .57 ist all coast since lootspawns are bugged and everyone and their mom has a ak....

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

on EXP it farther up North around Stary, Novi. Even had Encounters in Severograd, Polesovo and Novaya petrovka ( love that town )

As for .57 ist all coast since lootspawns are bugged and everyone and their mom has a ak....

It made me realise how awful the AKM recoil is actually fighting with it.  AKS-74 is ok but my god I'm not touching that AKM again - ended up looking at the goddam sky!