Sign in to follow this  
niek00123

Hide your stashes

Hello,

I've been playing Dayz vanilla for quite some time now and i really enjoy it over the normal dayz. Though there is one thing i really miss on these kinds of servers, which is the possibility to both hide and unhide a created stash using an entrenching tool. This is an already existing feature as i've seen it in other non-vanilla DayZ servers. This feature will give players the opportunity to guarantee more safety for their gear that they want to hide from other players as loot is harder to find on the vanilla servers and players want to create a small stash to hide a spare gun or some other supplies. This feature won't take the vanilla/realistic aspect away from these type of servers as digging a hole to hide your stuff in, and digging it up again is realistic in my eyes. Also because other players are still able to unhide another player his/her stash. I really hope to see this feature in the vanilla mod.

Greetings,

Niek :)

Edited by niek00123

I believe this is planned in the future, and there has been ideas posted about this before.

Believe me, I want this too. Just a handy tip, good idea to use the search function. :)

Hello,

I've been playing Dayz vanilla for quite some time now and i really enjoy it over the normal dayz.

What is "vanilla DayZ" and what is "normal DayZ" ?

Moved to DayZ Mod > DayZ Mod Suggestions.

I'm not sure what you mean by "hiding" a stash? If it becomes invisible to other players then I don't think this is something that you'll ever see in vanilla DayZ mod.

What is "vanilla DayZ" and what is "normal DayZ" ?

When talking about the mod unfortunately "vanilla DayZ" and "normal DayZ" have become entirely different things.

"Normal DayZ" usually entails spawning fully geared, 300 vehicles on the map and barracks in every town...

Edited by Mos1ey

bad idea, players must lose their loot and must search a new loot (weapons, tools, e.t.c). This is normal Dayz.