Affliction (DayZ)

Affliction Gaming Community~New~|Militarized|VehicleGodPlotpole|SpawnSelect|Deploy|Snap/Vector|Coins|Missions| and more!

Looking for new players to build a community with! We have a nice modded server up and ready to go. 

IP:208.115.238.66:2302

You can connect remotely if you have the added overwatch and epoch files. If not just download dayzlaucher at www.dayzlauncher.com then search Affliction Gaming.

We have active admins and mods. Come out and enjoy!

Here is some of what we have!

|Militarized|VehicleGodPlotpole|SpawnSelect|Deploy|Snap/Vector|Coins|Missions|Group| and more!

Edited by Affliction

Im actually shocked this happened. I will take care of the admin. Thanks for input. What a idiot "The admin"

Edited by Affliction

Done: Admin has been confronted. Other than the admin I dont believe that comment has anything to do with my server performance. Not trying to sound like a prick. Just saying. Got a problem? We have a website you could have reported this on. Thanks

:beans: stable military server !! excelent FPS HUUUUGE selection of vehicles and weapons, vector building +1.. AI missions will give you a good run for your money allso hardcore zeds are a refreshing suprise being so many servers have walking zeds now, its a nice reminder how tough it can be pvp or pve when the zombies are a real threat +1. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :beans: 

A great server its has good spawn select,Militarzed,Deploy,Snaping when building,Coins,Missions and vehicleGodPlotpole and lots more.

All so great FPS Good owner,Admins are always there to help

So if u are please come over and say hi always great to have new players

the servers IP:208.115.238.66:2302

thanks 

:)

Fun community, cool admins, great server performance. The server is still being developed, but it is very much playable. I am enjoying the server even in it's developmental stages. Can't wait to see what else they have in store for the server :)

Will be doing Arena matches Sat Aug 1 Throughout the day. We will giveaway building boxes, vehicles, and humanity! Hope to see you guys join in.

Il come check you guys out and report my feedback soon.

Edit: played for a while, all that seemed to happen was heavily geared people would kill you on sight as you para dropped in from spawning, too many kids in my opinion.

Edited by Jayz1331

Do not join this server. Obviously I should have read the posts here because they still have admin problems. The guy who previously abused is gone, however the admin who posted this is even worse. For the week that my clan and I played here, he did nothing but plague us, spawn in weapons to shoot at us, vehicles to shoot at us, and killed us. Finally we started recording everything and the owner said that Affliction Gaming (thats his in-game name as well) would be demoted, so he started abusing even more and after finding out he was going to be demoted, he deleted all of my clan's stuff. The owner is very lazy and still has yet to demote him, vector building doesn't work properly, and the coin system is so fucked up, if you log out you lose all your coins in your bank and on your person. There goes half the server's player-base, bye.

I mean. Should we throw out there that my admin was sick of you guys duping and using para glitch. I am sure you guys are a good group of people. But to call me lazy was probably the wrong thing to do. If any admin on this forum would like a nice hacking group on their server let me know. I have all their ips and guidsif you woulf like to block them. I also have all the dupe messages and such for where they had 6 to 8 safes filled with 600 briefcases of gold. Case closed. Please dont be negative unless you wanna be thrown under the bus. I have did nothing to you guys but give you a good server to play on. Have a good day.

We never duped. The group of people who came on and pretended to be us duped and I messaged you many times about it and you did nothing. Parachute glitch? You mean getting out of a plan and holding W and E? Real glitchy. You are probably the most abusive admin I have ever met in my life, and I have over 2,000 hours. But please, go ahead and blame us for your abusiveness. We got plenty of screenshots of you claiming you didn't abuse then kill messages showing otherwise and plenty of recordings of you abusing. There's no case closed to this "case" until your server is shut down. So the fact  that you think the group that pretended to be us was us, goes to show how inexperienced you are as an admin. There were no dupe messages from our UID's because we never duped. The actual people who duped are still not banned on your server as they keep messaging me on steam rubbing it in my face. This used to be a great server until Affliction Gaming decided to start an abusive streak. I hope you can either change your ways, and if not, I hope your server dies, just as the population has been. (I have googled this para glitch you mentioned and that shit seems way to complicated for me to do. After you die alot you get really good at pointing in the right direction and free-falling about 1800 meters then pulling your shoot at 250 altitude, and that gets you about 2,000 meters.)

The admin that had the name Affliction Gaming I have let go. I have over 4000+ hours with dayz and helped a well known dev run the number one dayz server. If your so called fake people acted as you. Why were my RPT`s getting spammed with dupe messages from a matching IP and Steam ID the same as yours? I mean cant people just play a game and not cheat. Its crazy the amount of people I run into. I play multiple games and seem to run into one.

On a lighter note. Hope to see some new faces tonight on the server!