DemonGroover

Day Z Urban Legends

a couple of people have posted fuzzy pictures of a tiger on this forum, saying it kills you in one hit, and that there's only one per server.

its obviously bs though lol.....right?

Edited by oh_fudge
  • Like 11

Has anyone else found the coveted Faygo Cola soda can yet? Rocket is a big fan of ICP so I heard.

• Like 7

Rocket is a big fan of ICP so I heard.

Probably not true' date=' seeing how every ICP fan is mentally retarded.

[/quote']

This.

• Like 6

Someone posted something about a Hachet murderer around Vybor I think. Next to the pond and bridge. He said he hid under the bridge and heard footsteps of the guy walk over him and say "Where'd you go boy? Hachet man gonna getcha"

Guy said he freaked out and ran off into the woods.

Now this might of been a random thing but two days after I ran into Vybor and there was a..........Axe swinging mad man killing people in town. Needless to say I remembered the forum post and decided to get out of dodge before this Abraham Licoln wanna be turned me into his next video.

• Like 29

My first day on Day Z I had no idea what I was doing, and I ended up leaving the coastline pretty quickly, getting myself lost. While I was looking around, a human character model wearing a Burqa, so that I couldn't see their face or model ran right up to me and looked at me. Then stopped, disappeared, and then reappeared out of sight and ran up to me again, looked at me, and disappeared.

I have never seen it since.

• Like 2

Well, once upon a time I had to respawn cause of me being dead, spawned somewhere near Kamenka and was making ma way to Cherno for some good starter lootz.

There I was crawling near some Zed, when suddenly I hear that *shuffleshuffle* crawling noise behind be, so I stopped instantly, turned around and BAM there was a Guy right behind me, unarmed. He scared the shit out of me but as the last of the Friendleecans, I starter talking via VoIP

"Yo dude, you f*cking scared me"

"Wanna tag along?"

-No response-

I continued crawling with him right in my Ass, still talking to him, still no response.

Once I got past the Zeds I hovered my Crosshair ( ye regular server ) over him and the tag said "Man".

Right at this moment I shat ma Pants cause the only "Man" tags are usually Zeds on my map.

I started running like the Devil himself was chasing me, looking behind me ever few seconds, No sign of him.

"Phew, the fuck was dat"

When suddenly that "Man" was right behind me again.

I scare-quitted the Game in an instant.

Haven't done any research yet but geeeez pretty Legen...wait for it...dary.

• Like 35

Weeeell i might have been your axe murderer because i have been running around and killind a bit more than a dusin people :) And each time i get close to my next prey i say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_C4f7JKVfQ&feature=related (skip to 1:06 ) And that usually scares the crap out of people. Sadly my pc is to bad to that i can record ArmA 2 :(

• Like 1

Well' date=' once upon a time I had to respawn cause of me being dead, spawned somewhere near Kamenka and was making ma way to Cherno for some good starter lootz.

There I was crawling near some Zed, when suddenly I hear that *shuffleshuffle* crawling noise behind be, so I stopped instantly, turned around and BAM there was a Guy right behind me, unarmed. He scared the shit out of me but as the last of the Friendleecans, I starter talking via VoIP

"Wanna tag along?"

-No response-

I continued crawling with him right in my Ass, still talking to him, still no response.

Once I got past the Zeds I hovered my Crosshair ( ye regular server ) over him and the tag said "Man".

Right at this moment I shat ma Pants cause the only "Man" tags are usually Zeds on my map.

I started running like the Devil himself was chasing me, looking behind me ever few seconds, No sign of him.

"Phew, the fuck was dat"

[/quote']

Love this story!

It would also make a great game mechanism by which to freak out bandits as well! You can imagine it now, the more murders you commit, the greater the chance that you get visited by weird apparitions like this one! Actions and consequences.

Wo. Ain't having a conscience a bitch!

• Like 25

Was there not some story about people coming across military patrols that one-shot you if you aimed at them? I even seem to remember pics of that one.

The only really wierd thing I've ever seen was coming across a body of a survivor in a field that was surrounded by about 20-30 bunnies, all hopping about merrily.

When I got close they stopped, and turned as one to look at me. I just ran the fuck off after that.

• Like 30

There is a legend about Chernogorsk and his citizens, one day someone asked if there was "anyone in Cherno" and suddenly died.

Clearly fiction because Cherno is empty and no one will try to kill the poor soul passing by.

Asking won't hurt.

• Like 13

Well' date=' once upon a time I had to respawn cause of me being dead, spawned somewhere near Kamenka and was making ma way to Cherno for some good starter lootz.

"Wanna tag along?"

-No response-

"Phew, the fuck was dat"

[/quote']

Dude, im fucking scared now

• Like 8

My friend told me about a bus stop in the middle of a forest. Some say it's haunted :o

• Like 3

My friend told me about a bus stop in the middle of a forest. Some say it's haunted :o

I KNOW WHERE THAT BUS STOP IS!!!!!

• Like 4

ive heard of people respawning as animals like birds(video proof on goodgame) or spawning as zed but then instantly dying and they then have a normal respawn...

lol those bunnys may be in a gang or some shit...

• Like 2

How about the thread about the fabled walkie-talkie radio where if you pick it up you hear a numbers station that spews out map coordinates of the deer stands?

• Like 6

How about the thread about the fabled walkie-talkie radio where if you pick it up you hear a numbers station that spews out map coordinates of the deer stands?

I had one of those yesterday. But it didn't give me co-ordinates for deerstands but for tents :) (Those set down by survivors)

• Like 5

if only that mysterous stranger had a revolver as the original had im pretty sure a 44 magnum

Yeah. But hey, when you're in the middle of a fucking zombie apocalypse, any gun that's not trying to shoot at you is a good gun in my eyes.

if only that mysterous stranger had a revolver as the original had im pretty sure a 44 magnum

Yeah. But hey' date=' when you're in the middle of a fucking zombie apocalypse, any gun that's not trying to shoot at you is a good gun in my eyes.

[/quote']

yeaah lol good point there's been so many it's sad the number of stone cold killers these days.

and in new vegas the trail carbine aka 1866 winchester repeating rifle still uses 44 magnum rounds so close enough.