Sign in to follow this  
AnotherPlayer

Admin Kick Abuse - Vybor Trading Co - Fix Idea

While playing on the "Vybor Trading Co" server (Info: 108.61.125.103:2302 - "No KOS") I experienced some frustrating admin abuse.  There were about 20 people playing including a friend I was meeting up with, when I tried to engage a freshie verbally.  I told him I was friendly but he ran down the road to a different armed player, so I left him to do his own thing.  I was in the second floor of a house waiting for my friend who was a street over when the same freshie showed up at my door with the armed player.  He was aiming and leaned over and would not communicate, so we engaged in a short firefight.  I got a hit on him, but was suddenly kicked from the game.  My friend was as well.  Upon logging back in, there were only 2 or 3 people in the server besides my friend and I, and I was a freshie.  I'd been killed while I was being kicked out.  My friend also logged back in and found the same two players in the building taking my gear.  Vengenance was had by my friend and I within a few minutes (despite them KoSing), but the server was restarted (surprise).

TL:DR; If kicked by salty admins, can player models be made to vanish instantly?  It would immediately end this particular kind of Admin abuse.

Admins then would use kick option as combat log for themselves or their friends.