Sign in to follow this  
Surviv0r1969

New 0.58 Item Tyre Repair Kit

Are all of these videos really necessary?

Does it really matter how many videos? you do know you don't have to watch them right? 

i don't play experimental so it's nice that people take the time to post little videos of the new stuff for all to see who don't play. plus you don't just get to see the new item you get to see potentially where you can find the items etc

• Like 1

The video doesn't show where to find them.  And if they did, it would probably be wrong in a month.  I see these videos pop up, 2 minute videos about finding an item.  90% of the video is extraneous and not helpful at all.  All the information has already been presented before.  Pictures, release, and every bit of information.  Just read the changelogs for 2 minutes, or dayztv blurbs, instead of watching the equivalent of one hour of videos with a ton of white noise in it.

That's just my opinion though.  Maybe I'm a dinosaur, but I like videos to be entertaining.  Maybe that's why I find these videos to be lame.  Endless senseless videos, which serve no practical purpose are a thing nowadays, I guess.

It's easy. Skip the videos, don't click on them if you do not find them useful.

There are others that do find them useful.