Sign in to follow this  
The_Lonely_Bandit

MURDER! - DayZ NWAF Encounters

Well done on completing your journey, just watched the last episode and I thought you were going to finally run out of luck when those two guys spotted you, methinks you had a wee lump in your throat when they let you go on! Was a good watch brother :thumbsup:

Well done on completing your journey, just watched the last episode and I thought you were going to finally run out of luck when those two guys spotted you, methinks you had a wee lump in your throat when they let you go on! Was a good watch brother :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I definitely was terrified :P 

Thanks mate, I definitely was terrified :P

bro, I wasn't calling you scared lol, I meant that I thought when you had a lump in your throat that you sounded quite emotional after you left them behind, and it made for a great end of series vid.

Edited by Jock McScottish
  • Like 1

bro, I wasn't calling you scared lol, I meant that I thought when you had a lump in your throat that you sounded quite emotional after you left them behind, and it made for a great end of series vid.

Oh hahaha well I was terrified earlier :P But yeah it was a roller coaster man, I know at the end of the day its just a game. But when you interact with real people in such heart pounding situations you cant help but develop a connection to it. 

• Like 1