serb

Maintenance Topic

You have to be precise on time with maintenance. It's been six hours on a maximum of 3. > :(

You what? No, you give an ESTIMATED time that service will be back up. That estimated time is "If things go mostly normal with a few setbacks.". If something bad happens then it will be pushed out, probably with a new estimate on when service will resume. There is no precision to it. You want to leave room for bad things to happen and might be up earlier, but at the same time you don't want to over estimate how long it will take. That is not precise.

Thank you.... I'm wondering what is the point of even putting .57 out if all i can do is run around with what i can carry on me. BIG DEAL , I'm glad at least someone else is talking about this and not where they can get there hands on a SVD.

Per tweets I've seen getting persistence back into .57 is a priority. It will be disabled, but for a good reason and they will be adding it back in. What they are doing is making sure the SPAWNING of items is working correctly. Disabling persistence means that on every restart items will spawn giving them really good data on if the Central Loot is working as intended. See, there are problems with it right now but by disabling persistence they can eliminate one variable and make sure the spawning portion is working correctly. 

...but i LOVE how they slip in just before it's going to be released ...

They said something about it close to a month ago.

• Like 2

Stable update, before you ask later today why your character is gone...

It's a WIPE of all characters/servers.

... in big bold yellow and hard to miss.

lGGRxXs.gif

... anyone want to wager on how many people still crop up complaining their characters and camps are gone?  :rolleyes:

Edited by kichilron
SPOILERS!

Neither is running around stuffing the items i find into one single bag and doing it over and over again. Believe me i have been clawing at the walls for over a month now waiting for .57 but i LOVE how they slip in just before it's going to be released , OHH BY THE WAY there is no persistence and we don't know when there will be any. I'm sure you'll be delighted all there is to do is chase a Fox and PVP all the live long day for the next few months at minimum :rolleyes:

you exagerate quite a bit but i understand your disappointment. you know, dayz is not just about chasing fox, PVP and building camps/stuff tents ;)

I ended up spending nearly £60 to play dayz and eventually managed to get on the game but now I cant join any servers and I don't know how to fix it it says something about the dayz code and battleeye failed to join server im clueless and really want to play dayz :( what do I need to do?

They are not up yet. Most wednesdays they do maintenance and updates on all the servers. Today they did an extra big one. Be patient! Hope you have a great time.

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't get the 60 quid part.

Edited by freethink

I ended up spending nearly £60 to play dayz and eventually managed to get on the game but now I cant join any servers and I don't know how to fix it it says something about the dayz code and battleeye failed to join server im clueless and really want to play dayz :( what do I need to do?

Please do explain how you spent 60 pounds on a 25 pound game?

Please do explain how you spent 60 pounds on a 25 pound game?

I bought the 22 pound version and I couldn't get it to work and ended up finding out the mod version was better so I got the mod but to play that I needed to buy arma 2 arrowhead for 12 pound so I bought that then I needed the original arma 2 so I just bought the complete collection pack for 25 pound

I should have been more careful lol