Oddy-B

Padlocks Rarity

Hi,

I just got to point out about the padlock and how rare they are to find. I would like to suggest that they become a little bit rarer by either adding new locations or increasing the chances of spawning.

As it stands it is kinda ridiculous that people can pick up sachels charges to destroy bases than they can find locks to secure bases. Defeats the whole object of having a base, or even introducing basebuilding. I mean 6 people continuously looting the castles for three days for up to 4 -6 hours each, and not one Padlock. This is silly.

Thank you

O-B

• Like 2

Hi i have been searching castles for the last 2 weeks for about 4 hours each day and i have not found one padlock seems to be extremely rare item now and i am starting to think it may be bugged or something and nobody is seeing them is there anyway you can look into this problem thanks for your time..

SNAKE_EYE_ZERO

• Like 1

Hello, I been having the same issue with padlocks being ridiculously rare, I been looting castles non stop for the past 2 days and not one padlock found. I really think there is some sort of issue with this because as I heard the spawn chance is 10%, but I don't think that's true in the game. Please fix this at your convenience. -Cyclone.

• Like 1

Hello, I been having the same issue with padlocks being ridiculously rare, I been looting castles non stop for the past 2 days and not one padlock found. I really think there is some sort of issue with this because as I heard the spawn chance is 10%, but I don't think that's true in the game. Please fix this at your convenience. -Cyclone.

your going to hate me :)

logged into the 1.8.6.1 official server the other night - found two in an hour.

before that not seen them spawn since they were added to the dev build, that's about four months of looking...

and you wrong about the spawn chance ;)

• Like 1

So what is the actual percentage chance of these spawning?

your going to hate me :)

logged into the 1.8.6.1 official server the other night - found two in an hour.

before that not seen them spawn since they were added to the dev build, that's about four months of looking...

and you wrong about the spawn chance ;)

well that was lucky im still looking and still have had no luck so far at finding any..

They have been added to Residential & Supermarkets. In the next patch.

• Like 1