dan UK

FRESH Official Origins Mod #LFS [INT] ZombieRevolution Active Friendly Admins

Welcome to the FRESH Official Origins Mod #LFS [iNT] ZombieRevolution server!

Server IP: 37.187.144.40:5889

Here you will find a good stable, lag free Official Origins server with a continually growing player base/community. Also friendly and active admins that are always willing to help any player that is in need!!

This Server includes:

New Database 

Friendly & Active Admins that are always willing to help

Trader is ON

SSD

Database Backups!

TeamSpeak

Also an International Server. Most players are likely to have a low ping to the server.

This server is here to stay! Dont have to worry about building a house only to find the server has been shut down.

Come and join us on our forever growing server/community for some good Origins fun:D

If you experience any problems on our server or have any ideas for our server you can join us in Teamspeak 3 to discuss with the admin team or find some buds to group up and survive with!

See you around survivors!! 

Edited by dan UK
  • Like 2

Mirko here, 

I've been playing on this server for the past couple of weeks now, and i have to say its brilliant, admins are friendly and helpful, the community is great - active and chatty, with great sportsmanship, e.g no rage when killed. The server itself has no lag, fire-fights are brilliant due to the lack of D-sync, making for a realistic game play and overall a really enjoyable experience.

Hope to see some new faces on the battlefield some time soon! 

Edited by OttoJaw
  • Like 1

I been on this server for a few days now, just got my level 1 house finished, I gotta say its so much fun. there is normally action happening somewhere, there's plenty of vehicles and the server seems to be quite fresh so I haven't been completely outgunned yet by high gear groups and there is still plenty of places to build and stash things.

TLDR: great server, fresh server, great people to play with, come join us!!

• Like 1