jnas

Map currently missing buildings

Heyas!

Firstly Razor you are my hero because this game is the greatest game on the planet.

Some of the new buildings aren't on the map yet - like hospital/office at zeleno, new buildings to the west of NWAF - any plans to add them to the (ingame) map?

Z

Some of the new buildings aren't on the map yet - like hospital/office at zeleno, new buildings to the west of NWAF - any plans to add them to the (ingame) map?

What buildings do you mean?

Um, what?

In the OP I state that some buildings, like the hospital/office at zeleno and extra buildings to the west of NWAF, are not currently shown on the in-game map.

But you are asking me which buildings I mean?

Sorry is this a trick question?

The buildings I mean are buildings like the hospital/office at zeleno and extra buildings to the west of NWAF, amongst others.

Edited by jnas

This is because they are spawned in during startup.

Until we get permission to edit the map we cant do anything about this.

• Like 2

Ahhh - no probs. I'd love to help get an updated wiki going, perhaps with the inclusion of said buildings.

Sorry is this a trick question?

I didn't understand the question at hand, I'm sorry.

Some people refer to Chernarus as "the map", which is why I assumed you mean they're not spawned inside the game rather than the actual map.

The things we spawn won't show up on the map, as they're just spawned in after the server started, hence they're not part of the actual landscape in the way that the game thinks.

As R4Z0R said, we'd have to change the actual Chernarus map to be able to change the ingame map.

Edited by kichilron

I say leave it off the map, maybe not the hospital and office if you can help it, but something made after the map was drawn doesn't leave reason begging for it to be added. Post apocalyptic structures or places of interest should not be added to a map that could not realistically include them.