Sign in to follow this  
Excanto

Stable Situation?

I bounce back and forth from experimental to stable. Currently, both my 1pp and 3pp characters on stable are still there with all their gear. The software says .55 when I load into the game. There are zombies and lootsplosions. Right now on SJ 2-8 at the military base south of the NW Airfield, there is a military tent in the trees that I get the feeling has a mine at the door (too scared to try that tent) and the base is so lootsplosion that I'm thinking of calling it lootsplosionzilla. There are so many rifles in the barracks that I can't walk in without tripping. If your having problems finding a weapon etc, get in there and clean house cause it's a one stop shopping mart right now.

nice trap man hope someone really dumb falls for it good luck

• Like 1

nice trap man hope someone really dumb falls for it good luck

Lol nobody has done this old trick since the mod , and with lootsplosions I would say it's not a trick , also what is he going to do , wait on that same server for days just waiting for some random forum member to trot by ? Lol ....

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 3

Lol nobody has done this old trick since the mod , and with lootsplosions I would say it's not a trick , also what is he going to do , wait on that same server for days just waiting for some random forum member to trot by ? Lol ....

Landmines.

• Like 1

get in there and clean house cause it's a one stop shopping mart right now.

There is no cleaning house, there is only moving stuff from the middle of the floor to the corner.  A couple weeks ago, I spent about three (1:30 to 4:30) hours at VMB; I cleaned up EVERY piece of loot on the floors and bunks of the barracks. I could not even approach the jail, because of the load created by all the loot in there.  I assume that building was the worst because barracks have better chances of finding valuable mags and optics; so nobody bothered to clean it up before it got out of hand.

Long story short, by the time I finished cleaning each barracks, new mags and PSO-1 scopes were spawning right before my eyes.  The first barracks I cleaned up was a total mess after a couple hours.

Moral of the story:  Two days later, that public server was taken down, and I lost it all.  It probably had something to do with the performance issues caused by all that loot.

Lootsplosions are bad.  Just Say No!

Landmines.

Well I'll be a donkeys ass ... Even so though ,

Landmines are incredibly easy to look for when you're goin into a sketchy situation ...

Well I'll be a donkeys ass ... Even so though ,

Landmines are incredibly easy to look for when you're goin into a sketchy situation ...

Really? I haven't played with them since I always find them when I am well geared and don't want the screen to go black. Someone said when they set a landmine in the dirt and bushes that it went underground? Can you still see the top of it in heavy foliage? Outside the wall of that military base is pretty thick ground cover, so I just decided to skip that tent. The barracks were all very full of gear though and I hope people having trouble finding gear heard that and slipped in there and had a nice Christmas. They can wait till they are alone on the server and not worry about getting jumped. Yes, I know lootsplosions are bad and they ruin the game and all, but sometimes it's nice to be able to get a bunch of stuff easy so you can test things. I remember once I did apples and water pumps and then broke cover and ran all the way to that base and found a splosion and dove in and swam around in the loot. Then went to a big town and played scarface.