Tatanko

0.57 Map Changes: Berezino

Good evening everyone! I had a chance to romp about Berezino in 0.57 Experimental tonight and I must say, it is much improved. The northern end now has a fire station and a thoroughly reworked layout. Give it a look :)

E3dnAww.jpg

dHOJDMV.jpg

oyQNJRg.jpg

hJkeUyC.jpg

KKvvpG4.jpg

7JWu4hu.jpg

Vqlp0bF.jpg

vxYOZX7.jpg

FZJF7Q9.jpg

TYuKv5s.jpg

nFFuU3J.jpg

FZlfVky.jpg

CaTPa6x.jpg

• Like 13

That periodic table poster looks inverted.

Now that you mention it... it IS. That's weird.

A mirror image when they applied the texture?

How is the school? Does it have lots of rooms, places to hide, PvP possibilities etc?

I promptly haul ass out of any coastal city so I'm really not intimately familiar with what it looked like before. Cool basketball court though. Wasn't expecting to see anything like that.

Now THATS a school, not that dingy office building everyone says is a school.

A mirror image when they applied the texture?

How is the school? Does it have lots of rooms, places to hide, PvP possibilities etc?

The school is larger on the inside than it seems on the outside, I will say that. Many classrooms with desks or laboratory tables that would make a shootout interesting. Lots of stairwells, open locker doors, a spacious roof, etc.

I promptly haul ass out of any coastal city so I'm really not intimately familiar with what it looked like before. Cool basketball court though. Wasn't expecting to see anything like that.

If I'm being 100% honest, Berezino was probably the city I was least familiar with prior to doing a photo series of it a couple of weeks ago. Because I did that so recently, and so thoroughly explored the city, it was interesting to see the changes. Only the north end of town really changed, I couldn't spot anything major at the south end.

Any basketballs lying around?

Unfortunately, no. They really need to add those and footballs so we can utilize all of the sports facilities!

Amen, brother.

Nice pics, as always.Thx for feeding my curiousity. :)

Indeed :) IT actualy reminds me of my primary school, allot. Dunno what's with people saying it doesn't look anything like a public school.

Nice pics, as always.Thx for feeding my curiousity. :)

Indeed :) IT actualy reminds me of my primary school, allot. Dunno what's with people saying it doesn't look anything like a public school.

Looks a lot like the one I attended as well, right down the courtyard in the middle (except my school was in a squared-off "8" shape with two of them and little ponds).

That periodic table poster looks inverted.

In Soviet Russia...

• Like 4

nice pictures, thanks for sharing .

• Like 1

I was finally able to check out two of the other new school buildings today, in Severograd and Novaya Petrovka. Didn't get a good shot of the one in NP because it got dark, but here is the one in Severograd:

Zdr2Viq.jpg