Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Bug Report] Overhaul Feedback Tracker

I can't be alone in thinking the Bug Report site is not only difficult to look at but tiresome regarding the layout.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

One thing that bothering me is I'm always forgetting where to go to report an issue. I've had many people sign up and they often time have a hard time. Most recently, someone I know refused to sign up due to the layout.

E.G.:

View Votes | My View | View Issues | Report Issue | Change Log | My Account | Logout

Shouldn't that read?

Report Issue | My View | View Issues | View Votes | Change Log | My Account | Logout

The point is to make it easy for people to get reports in and imo the current layout has me looking around.

Reported by Me should be on the left and Unassigned should be on the right at worst.  

I have green issues (solved) and my eyes naturally go there every time (bottom right of the screen). Last thing I want to look at is mauve boxes on the top left (mauve...really?  :huh:).

Boxes with scrolling bars would look much nicer. Especially considering the current system limits you to 10 out of 9,287.

Facilitating a scroll option can get folks to issues quicker to see if they identify with them. Mods here know getting someone to use the search function is an on-going battle, scrolling options will give them less of an excuse.

Better tools, better results. Thanks for listening.

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 4