Sign in to follow this  
BeefBacon

Plain backpacks and shirts

I'd like to see a wider variety of civilian backpacks. Plain black, brown and green ones would be really nice. I tend to stick with taloon bags since I, personally, prefer the way they look and in 1st person they allow me to look over my shoulder... certainly I'm not one of these 3pp scrubs that picks mountain packs because they can store the most phat loot */bait*

But yes. A couple of generic backpacks would be really nice. I'd also like to see plain (non-checkered) shirts.

A small, piffy suggestion I know, but I'd like to see this variety regardless. A lot of DayZ is about having a unique character, but such a small variety of backpacks isn't very conducive to this... and plain shirts just because everyone likes a nice, plain shirt...

This may or may not be because I watched a Last of Us video recently...

The-Last-of-Us-Nature1.jpg

Also I realise this image should be encased in a spoiler, but I'm some sort of moron who can't figure out how to do that.

Edited by kichilron
Added Spoiler.
  • Like 1

HEY !  I'm a 3pp Scrub :P  But i would love to see more basic backpacks and more womens shoes , mabey some Ugg Boots or some motorcycle boots.

bags_zpspcjfalas.png

Edited by LoveAffair

I like this idea, I'm not much for the military look so more civilian options sounds great. Hopefully we eventually get a version with a hydration bladder, something the size of a talon maybe?

Motorcycle boots to go with my riders jacket? Yes please!

something like this for motorcycle boots?

X19409-2.jpg