hey my friend cant find any servers, is it his firewall,connection or other? Well we don't know can someone give me a good support number or email for dayz or windows or Microsoft who ever you think would be best to handle it. Thanks!

give him the IP of the server you are playing on - see if he can connect to that.

The option to connect to a server by IP in one of the tabs at the top of the server list

If he can't connect that way, he has a problem with his internet connection. You were playing together last week, right ?

Is your screen still green, anubis ?

Edited by pilgrim

hey my friend cant find any servers, is it his firewall,connection or other? Well we don't know can someone give me a good support number or email for dayz or windows or Microsoft who ever you think would be best to handle it. Thanks!

It would help immensely if you were to describe the issue rather than leaving a generic "can't connect".

If you can do that we can help you.

If you can't, noone will be able to help.

No my screen is fine, and he was able to connect before but now he can't find servers and when I give him the ip he can join but it only says "wait for host" and doesn't change.