jhoparta

DayZ ne se lance pas: windows semble le bloqué

Bonjour, j'ai un problème impossible a résoudre seul... quand je lance DayZ depuis Steam, une console s'ouvre et dit:

-Starting Battleye Service...

-Launching game

puis un fenêtre windows s'ouvre et dit :" Windows ne parvient pas à accéder au périphérique, au chemin d’accès ou au fichier spécifié. Vous ne disposez peut etre pas des autorisations appropriées pour avoir accès à l'élément." 
post-230723-0-19266900-1431782736_thumb.
-Failled to launch DayZ.

post-230723-0-89209300-1431782732_thumb.

En attendant une reponse je vous cite tout ce que j'ai fait pour tenter de réparer DayZ:

-Changer les autorisation des fichiers du jeux
-Désinstaller et ré-installer Battleye
-Désactiver mon antivirus (je l'ai remis depuis)
-Tout ouvrir en Administrateur
-Changer le lieu d'installation de DayZ
-Desinstaller et ré-installer DayZ...

Serieux j'ai besoin de votre aide j'en ai marre...

In English:

Hello, I have an impossible problem to solve alone ... when I run DayZ from Steam , a console opens and says:
-Starting BattlEye Service ...
-Launching game
a window opens and says . "Windows can not access the device , the path or file specified You do not have to be the appropriate permissions to access the item. "
post-230723-0-19266900-1431782736_thumb.
-Failled To launch DayZ .
post-230723-0-89209300-1431782732_thumb.
While waiting for an answer I quote you what I did to try to repair DayZ :

-Change The authorization of gaming files
-Uninstall and reinstall BattlEye
-disable My antivirus (I have since recovered )
-All Open Administrator
-Change The place of installation of DayZ
-Uninstall and reinstall DayZ ...

Sry for my english i'm french  :(

Salut Jhoparta,

même problème chez moi depuis ce matin.. ayant tout essayé comme toi jusqu'à modifier des lignes de codes, rien ne marche :/

Si tu as des retours ou si j'en ai je t'en ferrai part mais pour le moment dayz semble à oublier..

Hi Boneboys,

I've read your link but there are no answers for my problem.

If you've got any other ideas..

Thx

Windows cannot access the specified devic,path, or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to acces the item.

That is what it is saying me when i try to open dayz(not experimental) . I 've tried open it as Administrator and steam and dayz . Nothink .... please help!

Thanks!

Hi Boneboys,

I've read your link but there are no answers for my problem.

If you've got any other ideas..

Thx

I can only suggest that you submit a support ticket...

http://www.battleye.com/contact/

Good luck.

Windows cannot access the specified devic,path, or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to acces the item.

That is what it is saying me when i try to open dayz(not experimental) . I 've tried open it as Administrator and steam and dayz . Nothink .... please help!

Thanks!

Merged, seems to be the same problem...

No answers.. I've searched and more and more people have this problem but no one have the issue..

everytime i start dayz it says windows cannot acces the device,patch or file during the battle eye set update then when i hit ok it says failed to start i have tried reinstalled dayz verifying dayz and running compatibility mode for both exe

post-220371-0-02277900-1431990607_thumb.

• Like 1

No answers.. I've searched and more and more people have this problem but no one have the issue..

Did you submit a Ticket to BE or the Bug Tracker ?

everytime i start dayz it says windows cannot acces the device,patch or file during the battle eye set update then when i hit ok it says failed to start i have tried reinstalled dayz verifying dayz and running compatibility mode for both exe

Merged.

There was an update to DayZ Stable branch yesterday I believe.

Hi,

I've found my problem : Currently i'm using a raser keyboard ansD headphone and so I use razer synapsis to check stats of devices. But when the app is opened the problem appear. So i've tried to open dayz with razer synapsis closes ans it works!!

Thanks for help.

Edited by TriXBanana

Hi,

I've found my problem : Currently i'm using a raser keyboard ansD headphone and so I use razer synapsis to check stats of devices. But when the app is opened the problem appear. So i've tried to open dayz with razer synapsis closes ans it works!!

Thanks for help.

Even more reason to contact BE, you will be helping others, I did when the new BE was under testing, I was using an old version of SetPoint which has since been validated.

Please take the time to do so.

Thanks.

hey guys i have found a way to fix it for me and a few others if u close razer synapse it should work thats how i fixed mine.

Thanks for your Post, and also thanks for writing in english^^ my french is Bad as fuck^^

The razer synapse driver could be the proplem, i try it later ;) Merci beaucoup ;)

Merci 1000 fois pour m'avoir aidé les gars ;)

j'y croyait plus xD

Razer synapse est bien la cause du bug de lancement de DayZ ;)

Topic Résolu

In English

1000 times thank you for helping me guys ;)
I no longer believed at all xD
Razer Synapse is the origin of the problem ;)
topic Resolved

Sorry if my English stinks Dx