ebrim

What next development milestone gets you most excited?

I guess the new renderer hasn't been all that present in my mind but it seems to be tops for most people. I'm not even really sure what to expect from it but I'm getting more excited for it just from the enthusiasm in this thread.

• Like 1

Essentially as the title suggests, I'm curious what the next big planned or hinted feature of DayZ gets each of you most excited or you anticipate most? I realize some people are just going to answer "Rawr, fix bugs, now!" And I think that's fine, in that case, what bug in particular? Try to keep it positive and specific.

To start: I think for me it's stamina. I'm really excited to see it tied to the weights introduced for items and how exactly they go about implementing it.

Desynchronisation. If you cannot PVP in Dayz you just cant play this game. Nobody interested in hunting or fishing (cose gunfight in a forest and towns was sooooooo much more interesting in Mod than routine animal killing. 

Renderer, to get some load off my older than Jesus CPU and on to my less old GPU hopefully.

Helicopters so I can dust off my Sidewinder and put my 180° FOV WSG set up to good use. I'd like to see if my thousands of hours on MSFS are transferable.

• Like 1