DeepEuphoria

Help Needed Please With Server Accelerated Time

Hi to all, I'm look for a little help with the accelerated time on Vilayer servers. I want to run a 3to1 cycle with 4hr restarts, so 3hrs ingame to 1hr RL, but I'm not sure how you do it with the new modules in ACPLayer.

Anyone had any experience with it yet that could offer some help.

Thanks

Do you currently own a server?

It's our communities server, Global Gaming Private Shard. I'm one of the admin team.

Edited by euphoria4949

The accelerated time is in the config files in the control panel with Vilayer. 3 hours in game to 1h irl would be something like a 4x acceleration.Just have a play around with the values.

The accelerated time is in the config files in the control panel with Vilayer. 3 hours in game to 1h irl would be something like a 4x acceleration.Just have a play around with the values.

Hi Euphobia, I've dug deep into the configs, but can't find nor see any reference to accelerated time. Any ideas why exactly where it's located??

Thanks

Edited by euphoria4949

Hi Euphobia, I've dug deep into the configs, but can't find nor see any reference to accelerated time. Any ideas why exactly where it's located??

Thanks

On the main page of the control panel for the server, go to Configuration Files > Main Server Configuration. If you can't see the Configuration Files option, then you may not have permission for it. If you can't see accelerated time in the screenshot below, then may just need to send a ticket in to Vilayer.

KvnqHuk.png

On the main page of the control panel for the server, go to Configuration Files > Main Server Configuration. If you can't see the Configuration Files option, then you may not have permission for it. If you can't see accelerated time in the screenshot below, then may just need to send a ticket in to Vilayer.

Right that's where it is. It's not showing for us, so I'll put a ticket in.

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Ok, so we now have the accelerated time setting, but it's buggy as hell for us! Are you having issues with it at all???

I set ours to 3:1 (Also tried 4:1) So 1hr real time = 3hr in-game, and set the server time to 7am. But the server time is increasing in 3 minutes increments like it should..... then it jumps back 15-20 minutes and starts keeping 1:1 time :(

Really weird.

Ok, so we now have the accelerated time setting, but it's buggy as hell for us! Are you having issues with it at all???

I set ours to 3:1 (Also tried 4:1) So 1hr real time = 3hr in-game, and set the server time to 7am. But the server time is increasing in 3 minutes increments like it should..... then it jumps back 15-20 minutes and starts keeping 1:1 time :(

Really weird.

Can't say I've seen any issues with that, sorry. Been running fine on our servers!