Yawdarious

Your Camp/Stash

1) Literally everything.

Guns (AK-101, M4A1, several AKMs, several AKS-74us, a few mosins, a few SKSs, sporter, pistol grip shotgun, MP5, and some pistols) and a lot of mags.

Backpacks with all kinds of clothing.

Lots of food (I'd say 2-3 backpacks full).

A ghillie suit.

2) We've got about 30 backpacks in total. Mostly mountain backpacks, but other types too. No tents, we had no luck finding military ones and the civilian ones are giant blue eyesores. We probably won't bother with tents until they fix the military tent inventories.

3) 2 Cargo V3Ss, 5 regular V3Ss. We are aiming at finding every single car in the server.

Hoarders: DayZ edition! My small crew are just as bad, same amount of trucks and gear but with 7 military tents. I actually hope they don't fix the scroll bar issue with the tents because then we'll accumulate 3x more stuff!!

Some of us have a problem... Admitting it is the first step to recovery, right?

Edited for typos.

Edited by that1n00b

Hoarders: DayZ edition! My small crew are just as bad, same amount of trucks and gear but with 7 military tents. I actually hope they don't fix the scroll bar issue with the tents because then we'll accumulate 3x more stuff!!

Some of us have a problem... Admitting it is the first step to recovery, right?

Edited for typos.

We just drop everything. Go to a military base or similar. Pick up a mountain backpack, pick up everything that isn't nailed to the ground. We found a spawnglitched Vybor base. It took us several trips to exhaust the supply of AKMs.

My only issue being lack of really high end stuff. We are having difficulty finding PSO-1s, LRSs, and East Suppressors.

I really love the 101 laying around in our base.

Green body.

Green Polymer Buttstock

Tactical Handguard

Bipod

Flashlight

Green 101 Mag

PSO-1 Scope

East Suppressor

Woodland Ghillie

Thing is as decked out as it can be.

• Like 1

We just drop everything. Go to a military base or similar. Pick up a mountain backpack, pick up everything that isn't nailed to the ground. We found a spawnglitched Vybor base. It took us several trips to exhaust the supply of AKMs.

My only issue being lack of really high end stuff. We are having difficulty finding PSO-1s, LRSs, and East Suppressors.

I really love the 101 laying around in our base.

Green body.

Green Polymer Buttstock

Tactical Handguard

Bipod

Flashlight

Green 101 Mag

PSO-1 Scope

East Suppressor

Woodland Ghillie

Thing is as decked out as it can be.

I love my ak101! It's almost as decked out and is also painted green! In 200 hrs and lots of rummaging though, I've yet to find a m4 or a suppressor east.