Yawdarious

Your Camp/Stash

This post is just to gloat kind of reveal how/what, people like to stash. Just to see what different people think is important and whatnot.

(To people concerned to reveal this information, Its not like people know where your camp is, nor do they know what server it is on, dont be afraid to share.  :P  )

1)What do you have stashed at camp?

2)How many Bags/Tents?

3)Any Vehicles?

1) just restarted building the camp again t'day. Shot a guy in Zeleno (he shot first) got four protector cases off him and a mosin and MP5; I only had a pistol, so could carry a lot. These cases are in one of the tents now + his rifles. If possible I put 1 rifle/tent, because I am not sure how persistent they are when put on the ground. Then we have some food in the tents, farming stuff, rope and wire, sewing kits (!) matches, and until we build the fireplace there is also a pot and a tripod. I usually have one tent for mags and ammo, scopes etc.

in front of the tent is a green mountain backpack, which has a jerry can in it and a few other things (brass knuckles, more matches...)

2) 3 tents and 1 backpack. Might get more backpacks.

3) 1 truck (2 seats); also courtesy of the guy I shot in Zeleno ^^

Campsite 1

2015-04-22_00007_zpstjbopq7e.jpg

2015-04-22_00011_zpswow3m1uz.jpg

2015-04-22_00009_zpsijqxhn1s.jpg

2015-04-22_00008_zpse3oaeeef.jpg

2015-04-22_00010_zpshibpf7ei.jpg

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

1) I have a Bag of all food, for when i die and need to get re-energized and hydrated. I have 5 Full Kit Mosins, 1 Full Kit Ak101, A Kitted Cr75, A Kitted 1911, A Sawed Off, A Magnum, and mags and ammo respective to all those items. I also keep spare Military Spec clothing there, 5 AKM Drums, A Few Complete Plate Carriers, And 1 High Cap vest.

2) The entireity of my Stash is 3 backpacks, with 1 just being the essentials & food bag.

3) Ive been betrayed by the V3S to much. My pants, shoes, and previous corpses say no thank you.

Ps: Im not a huge PvPer. I keep that many guns, so that if someone finds my stash hopefully i will have far to many weapons for them to take, and i may have a chance to see that things are missing and move all of it, before they get their friends or come back for a second trip. ;)

I share this site with a friend so this is all meant to support two players, perhaps another if we find someone else worthy and willing.

AKS-74U + Ammo - Still No Mags

AK74 + Ammo - Still No Mags

MP5K + Mags + Ammo

PM73 RAK + Mags + Ammo 

Makarov + Mags + Ammo

Repeater + Ammo

CR Carbine + Mags + Ammo

SKS + PKU + Ammo

Garden Hoe

Pumpkin Seeds

Matches

Backup pair or two of cargo pants

Sewing Kit 

Leather Sewing Kit

Extra canned foods

Extra PET Bottles

Loose 5.56 Ammo and a 40rnd STANAG mag

Tons more things I can't remember right this second...

2 Big Military Tents 

2 Civilian Tents

1 V3S stashed in a good location somewhat nearby

And this is just a condensed list of what we have on the 1PP hive only. We also have another campsite with slightly more on 3PP and overall better stuff.

• Like 1

my stash is whatever I can carry. I have not found any tents and have not been able to break into or steal peoples tents that I have found

my stash is whatever I can carry. I have not found any tents and have not been able to break into or steal peoples tents that I have found

One of my buddies 'relieved' someone of a poorly hidden military tent and most of the gear inside. When you say you haven't been able to 'break into' tents you've found, what does that mean? Are tents lockable now?

Just curious about persistence. If I drop a tent, a backpack, and a gun all separately, are all three persistent or just the tent and bag?

I like to stash trucks at my camp.  :D

Uh oh... Not very hidden. People go up that way all the time looking for trucks. I'd be careful ;)

Uh oh... Not very hidden. People go up that way all the time looking for trucks. I'd be careful ;)

What?  Nah, they'll be fine. :)   Actually this was on a private, persistent server back in .54, when most people stayed on non-persistent and nobody was going up to Stary Yar.  It was kind of interesting, I started just storing a few backpacks in the metal building and a few days later that logging compound turned into a loot explosion.

• Like 2

I don't keep important stuff in tents and stashes.  I'm far more worried about the game taking it away than other players.

I do have 2 tents though.  but they're mostly just places where I can sort stuff and cook meat without a surprise zombie climbing up my ass.

Well, the missus and I had some stuff stashed away before the reset, together with a couple of other guys.
At this point we have nothing, but the last one had loads of stuff.
of wich we had a private tent, with the following:

A blaze, because that's what i use. + some ammo
Medical supplies, so we always had that.
seeds.
hoe and shovel
waterbottles.
one of each colored dress shirt.
some food
a pair of beige firefighter pants.

and that was it. we never really saved guns, but we'd rather just do dumb things like drop a AKM with 4x30rnd mags in the street close to the coast. hoping somebody would find it and be like "yaay" and then I'd pick up for a shotgun with 7 shells to it. because, why not..
For me the camp is a place to store things i can rely on, and things i want to try to save. like a smersh-pack, in case i happen to murder somebody later on for their smersh-vest. not really to keep guns, because frankly, I don't care that much for them. blaze is the only one I really love. and it is... not that good for killing players. 

Please do use spoilers.

Edited.

Please do use spoilers.

Edited.

Why? And how ;)

I really wonder why we need to do this, since we already save our pics on an external site. Is it a bandwidth issue? I'll try using spoilers, I just need to look for what to do before posting, next time. 

Is it a bandwidth issue?

Very much so. I personally do not have an issue with bandwidth, but just think about our Australian bretheren for a second. Or people browsing on mobile Internet.

• Like 1

Please do use spoilers.

Edited.

10-4.  I didn't know what you meant until I saw S3V3N's post, but agree that it makes the thread nicer to scroll thru.

Well, the missus and I had some stuff stashed away before the reset, together with a couple of other guys.

At this point we have nothing, but the last one had loads of stuff.

of wich we had a private tent, with the following:

A blaze, because that's what i use. + some ammo

Medical supplies, so we always had that.

seeds.

hoe and shovel

waterbottles.

one of each colored dress shirt.

some food

a pair of beige firefighter pants.

and that was it. we never really saved guns, but we'd rather just do dumb things like drop a AKM with 4x30rnd mags in the street close to the coast. hoping somebody would find it and be like "yaay" and then I'd pick up for a shotgun with 7 shells to it. because, why not..

For me the camp is a place to store things i can rely on, and things i want to try to save. like a smersh-pack, in case i happen to murder somebody later on for their smersh-vest. not really to keep guns, because frankly, I don't care that much for them. blaze is the only one I really love. and it is... not that good for killing players. 

I killed a guy with a Blaze a few days ago at the bottom of Novod who was running on top of one of the buildings in the industrial area. It was a good 300+ yard shot, took him out easy.

• Like 2

I killed a guy with a Blaze a few days ago at the bottom of Novod who was running on top of one of the buildings in the industrial area. It was a good 300+ yard shot, took him out easy.

Against my better judgement, I have to ask. Why did you kill him?

• Like 2

Against my better judgement, I have to ask. Why did you kill him?

I wanted to test out the Repeater chambered in .308 (Sorry, I thought I had a Blaze but I was wrong, either way both rifles are one shot kills). First time using some of the newer weapons. Unfortunately it was a guy I had met about ten minutes earlier. If I had realized it was him I wouldn't have shot him. I get paranoid when I see people on top of buildings. Since I had the advantage (I was above him on the hill right below Polana near the train tracks) I decided to take the shot before he shot me.

Needless to say the Repeater handled flawlessly! He dropped like a sack of rotten potatoes.

I wanted to test out the Repeater chambered in .308 (Sorry, I thought I had a Blaze but I was wrong, either way both rifles are one shot kills). First time using some of the newer weapons. Unfortunately it was a guy I had met about ten minutes earlier. If I had realized it was him I wouldn't have shot him. I get paranoid when I see people on top of buildings. Since I had the advantage (I was above him on the hill right below Polana near the train tracks) I decided to take the shot before he shot me.

Needless to say the Repeater handled flawlessly! He dropped like a sack of rotten potatoes.

The Repeater can be chambered in .308? I have only seen it accept .357.

This. I sometimes wonder if I'm even playing the same game as some others here??

Right, I thought the same thing. It used to be chambered only for .357 but now, after coming back from taking a break I picked one up that used .308. I think the Blaze takes the same cartridge also, it used to take the Mosin rounds (7.62x54). I'm pretty damn sure I'm not crazy and that the repeater now takes .308, unless the devs changed it where it can fire both cartridges, though I doubt that.

Again, maybe I'm mistaken, if so I apologize for the confuision.

This post is just to gloat kind of reveal how/what, people like to stash. Just to see what different people think is important and whatnot.

(To people concerned to reveal this information, Its not like people know where your camp is, nor do they know what server it is on, dont be afraid to share.  :P  )

1)What do you have stashed at camp?

2)How many Bags/Tents?

3)Any Vehicles?

1) Literally everything.

Guns (AK-101, M4A1, several AKMs, several AKS-74us, a few mosins, a few SKSs, sporter, pistol grip shotgun, MP5, and some pistols) and a lot of mags.

Backpacks with all kinds of clothing.

Lots of food (I'd say 2-3 backpacks full).

A ghillie suit.

2) We've got about 30 backpacks in total. Mostly mountain backpacks, but other types too. No tents, we had no luck finding military ones and the civilian ones are giant blue eyesores. We probably won't bother with tents until they fix the military tent inventories.

3) 2 Cargo V3Ss, 5 regular V3Ss. We are aiming at finding every single car in the server.