Purpledawg40

Cannot move when inventory screen is up.

I cannot move when I have the inventory screen up and using the arrow keys to move. This is a bug I reported and was acknowledged by the devs over a year ago. Anybody know a fix or more info?

• Like 1

I have never been able to do that , even 3 years ago when i played the MOD. I have seen videos of people doing it. Opening up there inventory during a gunfight to bandage while ducking and weaving bullets. But i was never able to , and have tried to do it with each new update :(

Edited by LoveAffair
  • Like 1

I've never had an issue when using the WASD keys, have you tried using them and/or adjusting to them? It pays off in tight situations.

Yeah it works fine using the default keys WASD, but I'm left handed and I find it much easier to use the arrow keys on a keyboard as opposed to the WASD keys. I just thought this would be an easy fix for the devs, but its been over a year since they acknowledged the bug and still no fix.

• Like 1

Yeah it works fine using the default keys WASD, but I'm left handed and I find it much easier to use the arrow keys on a keyboard as opposed to the WASD keys. I just thought this would be an easy fix for the devs, but its been over a year since they acknowledged the bug and still no fix.

People use those ?  Do i have to look down every 1 second because im hitting the Z  or Tab or CAPS ? I'm right handed and have never understood how anyone can use those , not to even bring in the lean Q and E key.. That kinda stuff is on Planet Mars for me.. And every time i kill a player that uses that Q-E lean key , i sit on him  doing a cheer , How that work out for you , Did ya lean in enough ? ARROW KEYS - movement ,  LEFT SHIFT- Run , LEFT CTRL- Jump , NumPad O 0 - Crouch... Only way to go :)  Right hand works the mouse...

WASD hahahaha Ohh what a world . Good thing there are controllers now ...YIKES

About as bright as someone that only plays 1pp servers, Because i LOVE not to see my outfit... I just assume i have it on.

Please hurry Home .55 Loot system :*

Edited by LoveAffair

You right-handed people need this :

2s1b0is.jpg

xx

Edited by pilgrim

A separate # pad does not change anything since we were discussing using arrow keys as opposed to the WASD keys when moving. I think a separate pad with arrow keys might be nice.

• Like 1

Can you link the Bug Report please.

You can open the inventory while sprinting btw.

• Like 1

A separate # pad does not change anything since we were discussing using arrow keys as opposed to the WASD keys when moving. I think a separate pad with arrow keys might be nice.

Of course it changes nothing for you - you're left handed.

But can be useful for right-handed people IMO. Is cheap and multifunction.

Because I'm left handed I use the arrow keys incorporated in the keyboard's standard numeric keypad for movement. All numeric keypads have arrow keys.They are better placed and better spaced than the keyboard single function "arrow keys" and you can also map the free look, crouch, etc to keys directly around the movement keys. This is nice.

I have never used WASD. I always took it for granted you can't change direction with the inventory open. I thought it was a game feature (heh).

|scuse me if this is off topic]

Edited by pilgrim