Sign in to follow this  
S3V3N

server consistency from patch 0.55 upwards

I just wonder what we can expect from tomorrows server update? Will it still wipe the tents? I see no reason why it would, now that everything is stored in its right place. 

I really hope it doesn't get wiped, because we are just having a proper camp for the first time now ^^

If 0.55 doesn't keep tents with the wednesday update, which version will? Is there any rough estimate when we don't have to pack up everything any more, once a week? 

I'm not complaining about the packing itself, but we have a military tent and two of us have to carry all the gear of the one guy who's carrying it. 

It doesn't say "pack your tent if you wanna keep it any more". That's an indication tents stay up! Cool. Thx devs ^^

They are supposed to stay persistent without weekly wipes now.  Even so this is alpha and we have had some tent persistence issues lately.  I already logged out for the night holding every piece of value from camp I could hold.  Just in case.

• Like 1

I do appreciate that the devs try to communicate with us proles - especially in the context of a public holiday weekend for much of Europe.

But the confusion seems to be getting worse and worse. I have pretty much no idea what's up with persistence. I'm taking an educated guess (but actually am not that sure) what's up with heli crash spawns.

And please don't get me started on the loot economy.

I don't think I'm alone in not knowing what is deliberate in 0.55 and what is not. It would be really nice to know.