DayZSurvivor1700

New DayZ Update

It is just going to get harder with .56 and on. 

Those servers have loot.  The players not finding loot are just looking in the same places over and over and not adapting and changing their play styles to match the game getting harder.

Pretty much.  Training wheels are off and the hand holding is done.  The tears are sweet yet bitter

• Like 1

I haven't had any issue finding food or weapons or gear...I did, at first, but it seems the loot is spawning in places I hadn't seen before in such quantity...I'm referring to deer feeding stands and hunting stands (or whatever u call em) and outhouses...its gross but found all kinda food stuff in the outhouse...just try to get a bit inland fast as u are able...you'll be warmer there, as well :) I could be wrong but I think sprinting makes u warmer also...

I think we have seen enough experienced posters to suspect that loot is basically gone on some servers. 

We've also seen plenty of people fully geared and healthy.

It is just going to get harder with .56 and on. 

Those servers have loot.  The players not finding loot are just looking in the same places over and over and not adapting and changing their play styles to match the game getting harder.

Well, i have 600 hours in this game. When i say a server actually don't have loot i know that it's a fact. It's even confirmed to private high populated servers. I tried the public ones and they seem to have loot albeit less than before, but you will find stuff.

What I've taken away from the last few days and the threads emerging:

People want an easy game and didn't realise that that is not what they were going to get with DayZ..

Consider this:

loot is working as intended and people aren't playing a "Pristine Pants"-Simulator anymore, but are actually thrown into a harsh apocalypse for the first time.

• Like 3