Sign in to follow this  
IgnobleBasterd

All servers broken as of a couple of minutes ago?

So both my friend and I are having problems joining servers, and both started at the same time it seems. I can join a server, but when I get in I can see a nice view from far up in the sky, and nothing else happens.

Anyone else experiencing problems at the moment? Seems to happen on every server.

Also, does anyone get a BattlEye prompt saying "failed to load guard32.dll" (i think this was the name of the file) when starting. I could play yesterday so it didn't seem to be a problem then.

So both my friend and I are having problems joining servers, and both started at the same time it seems. I can join a server, but when I get in I can see a nice view from far up in the sky, and nothing else happens.

Anyone else experiencing problems at the moment? Seems to happen on every server.

Also, does anyone get a BattlEye prompt saying "failed to load guard32.dll" (i think this was the name of the file) when starting. I could play yesterday so it didn't seem to be a problem then.

Didnt notice the battle eye problem but i did just try log into the private shard i play on and i was way out in the baron lands(beyond the edge of the map) i managed to get into game with second log in (but with a character wipe lol ) ah well starting again ..

Something to do with certain server's, wait till they restart might help... :)

I went on a UK server and character was still there, then went back to usual server and got the blue sky screen so I'm waiting for reboot... :)

Edited by PILLPOPPER

*praying for character not wiped*

Meh, all I'd lose is a silenced 101 and two mags.

The Smersh vest we can find as bus stops and my pants already got lost in magic tent land. Only thing I'd really be pissed about is the pristine peaches.

All I'd lose is my unconscious condition...

About 14 hrs of my first character since 0.55 went live, Oh well...

Only thing I'd really be pissed about is the pristine peaches.

Don't worry, after you open them with the hunting knife you have 13% left anyway...

(next time try opening the can with the sharp end of the knife, duh!)

I'm stuck at the start of my connection process. I see "wait for host" for a moment, then get thrown to a grey and blue version of the start screen. I hear the wind and the birds, but the damn server doesn't load. I could connect to other servers, however I am afraid my tents and gear might already be gone. It worked through the last two restarts, but now I'm stuck on this:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=418757569

Edited by S3V3N

Wait, they character cleansed again?

Probably not id say the server was suffering some difficulties when i logged in and hadnt connected to the hive , so when i re logged into it i started fresh. (was strange though , i wasnt in the air but way WAY into the debug lands.)

GameServer servers in Europe not working at pres.. 17:40 CET   - op is correct

dunno why ... new central looting economy updates make them crazy maybe ?

( or someboy batched something wrong

or they dint pay their rent, heh )

Edited by pilgrim

Alright here's an update from my server.

We had set up an encampment I worked on it for quite afew hours. Then I logged around 0800 est. Time. When I cam back on none of my guys where in or had any of them complained about anything during the day. Well, when I got on all 6 of our test were gone. With all gear i side just gone.

So list comes to two PMs with 1 15 rounder.

A blaze with 60 rounds of 308

An SKS

5 morphine

4 epi

4 vest

3 cans of beans

4 cans of peaches

1 can of bacon

A gillie suit

11 rounds of x54

I still had my 101 and my peaches but my freakin pants were gone. RAGE! I lost a 101 mag outa that.

Oh my trucks were gone too. Only thing I'm really upset about is my 101 mag. Now I'm down to one lol.

Srry for those guys who don't have much. I feel a little bit of your pain.

Luckily my character is still alive from the update.

Ps my iPad likes to do its own thing s if there is missing letters on some of my words it's because my iPad enjoys making me look retarded. Anyone else have this problem. I think its getting to old. Gets worse every update.

Edited by ASTINvlogs