Sign in to follow this  
vinyljunkie

Looking for moderator(s) for a vanilla Roleplaying server

Hey there!

I'm Vinyl Junkie, founder and admin of DayZ Europa, the biggest vanilla DayZ Mod server in Europe.

I want to start another server and to make sure it won't cannibalize on our current one I thought of an RP server. I love the mod and want to support it by running it the way it is intended. Also I am fascinated by the play style RP offers and it also reminds me alot of how I think DayZ should be played.

As an example we have already turned side chat, spawn selection and death messages off on our regular server as we are big fans of immersion.

Now, I don't have much experience nor knowledge for such a server and that's why I am posting here. I am looking for one or a couple of admins with experience from Role Playing that want to be part of building one of the finest RP server around.

We already have a great community and a server that fills up almost every night meaning everything is already in place when it comes to the server, anti hack, admin panels and forums. Now all we need is you that can teach us how this has to be done to become a great place for players wanting to Role Play vanilla DayZ Mod.

What we can offer you in return is becoming part of one of the finest admin teams around and a server that you can be part of creating from scratch. The setup we have will offer you to play as any other player on this server. (I can explain more once we talk).

I want you to be a mature and nice person with experience from Role Playing, that's all really.

Please contact me here if you are interested.

Cheers,

I'd be able to help I made an application saying I want to be hired.