Sign in to follow this  
szalonypomidor

What are U doing? 0.55?

Hello

1 IV is a prima aprilis i Poland & I think so this updatearrow-10x10.png is this same stupid joke what everybody doing tobe funny...

Mayby creators of dayz are compleatly idiots(hmm)!!

I've no fuckin idea what U guys have inside heads(only imaginations without real facts), but unfortunatly.... not to much...

We have even this 10% bla bla, will be this one second third bla bla bla

We are seeing only bla bla bla...

U do nothing, or 2-5 weeks late

No wipe but no loot notware!!!(everybody has wipe!!)

Great Easter Eve for everybody from Bohemia!!!

First of holydays(today) & I've seen only 3 fullarrow-10x10.png serversarrow-10x10.png...

Mayby U(creators) have everybody some idiots....

Mayby too much money U've earned for startarrow-10x10.png...

I hope every team leaders will getting soaking kick ass...

Of courser nobody will fixing nothing during Easter...

For fucking what U making some maintance bla bla(always late) on wensday?

No money for one privatarrow-10x10.png server? haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week we get some move what U did 2 weekis ago!!!!!!!!!

da fuck!!!

I now Its alfa, but I scared beta!!

Sorry for bad words but...

Regards

szalonypomidor > :(

Edited by szalonypomidor
  • Like 1

The forum is very quite aswell as the admins, what is really happening to the game? The zombies are someway harder, but they usually can't see you anymore so it can be real easy. I've meet 4 invisible zombies, one killing my friend because the zombie i killed that was in the first place attacking him, killed it, it blocked that one way out. My friend aggroed invisible zombie hitting you at super speed with great success.

All servers have gone persistence? Well, this zombie body didnt go away for forever, so i logged out.

There is NO loot? All doors opened? Zombies just gone crazy bad. The old ai could work, abit more detection and more of them.

This patch was rushing it, was it a april fool?

I am frustrated. Alittle mad, but somehow legally someone should be sitting abit warmer on their buttocks in the unpleasant manner.

I knew the persistence servers had no loot, i logged on today and saw the update. Oh my, i dont read up on updates and stuff, but i hoped you'd be better than this, this has maken the game much worse and i cant see why there's not many more saying the same? The ones i've met in-game have not been glad. Neither clothed.

EDIT: Partly the reason because there's little agreement when it comes to rant's is that the defensive force has all gone either brain dead or heading there fast. I imagine the randoms going like it's alpha man, dont you get it? It's what you'd expect. the f no.. Which one of you are delusional i can try hammer you.

Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire. - Alan Watts

Edited by JohnyBravo
  • Like 1

55112983.jpg

I'VE NEVER LEARN EANGLISH!! try polish 

vill be fskn funny bts(propably in real U some hard shit some never like to go out)

Edited by szalonypomidor

In before graveyard or moved to "want my money" thread.

Many of you aren't mentally fit to test mary kate and ashleys shopping spree let alone DayZ.

COME BACK IN 20 MONTHS AND STOP INSULTING THE DEVS.

• Like 3

Ok everyone move along, nothing to see here but ANOTHER Shit Post

• Like 1

The OP is genuinely concerned with the new update and is rightfully asking a retorical question: who will make hotfixes now as easter holidays are coming. Many people will want to play dayz and a pretty bugged update has been launched just before that time.

Or am I missing the point?

They should have got a proper loot respawn system in place before forcing persistence.  That's the reason no one wanted persistence before.  Looting is basically the heart of the game, even their self sufficient methods of survival are all still dependent on looting.  You want a bow?  You need an axe to chop a tree.  You want to fish?  You need a shovel/farming tool to get worms and rope.  You want to farm?  You need tools and a water container.  You want to hunt?  You better use a gun or the things just gonna run off.  Want to snare/trap?  Need wire/bottles.

Looting is basically the heart of the game, even their self sufficient methods of survival are all still dependent on looting.  You want a bow?  You need an axe to chop a tree.  

You can make a bow and arrows without ever visiting a town or looting axe/knife/rope. The hardest part is the feathers, but there are some really out of the way places that have a chicken coop, and you can find them in the wild. 

Poland cant into Forum Posts....

to you others... HOW THE FUCK are they supposed to test ANYTHING if they dont implement early itterations of subsystems for us to Play ?

gosh...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Discussion about the patch goes here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/223239-stable-branch-055-discussion/

Be aware of the following, though:

• It's fine if English isn't your first language, but please put some effort into it. If you don't know something, use a translator. There's no shame in that. But at the end of the day others are supposed to be able to read what you're writing and I don't understand 90% of what you have brought fourth.
  • It's also fine to give feedback, but please do so if you have calmed down. There seems to be a lot of anger and tention in your post. There's no need for that and may get you a timeout pretty quickly if you end up insulting others because of your rage you can't control
  • The Developers are normal employees as well and they deserve to have free time over Easter.
  • Like 2