Sign in to follow this  
Clydfrog

Et Tu Brute?

You're my fav just cause of the Julius Caesar quote, you're the best xD

Thanks lol.  I thought of it like 5 minutes after it happened.  Thought it described the situation perfectly.  Even waited until I turned my back :P

• Like 1

I like the pew pew noises.

Thanks lol.  I thought of it like 5 minutes after it happened.  Thought it described the situation perfectly.  Even waited until I turned my back :P

Now if only you weren't really dead and your friend shot himself moments before you woke up... cx

I like the pew pew noises.

Yep, it goes all the way back to early DayZ mod for us.  Whenever we would be overlooking an area and action wouldnt happen, we would each point our snipers at each other and pretend to shoot.  This time it ended in a misclick and my death lol.

Now if only you weren't really dead and your friend shot himself moments before you woke up... cx

I would have laughed so hard if that would be the case.  Sadly a shotgun to the back doesn't care if I want to laugh or not :P

• Like 3

Yep, it goes all the way back to early DayZ mod for us.  Whenever we would be overlooking an area and action wouldnt happen, we would each point our snipers at each other and pretend to shoot.  This time it ended in a misclick and my death lol.

This would make a good public awareness firearm safety video. Seems like a commercial I would've seen on shitty local TV in the 90's.

• Like 1

This would make a good public awareness firearm safety video. Seems like a commercial I would've seen on shitty local TV in the 90's.

Lol, "if you pew pew at your friend, you're gunna have a bad time"

• Like 1