snaggers

Advanced Character customization!

Now I'm talking like full on character customization...

-Head shape

-eyes

-ears

-hair (including color)

-beard (including color)

-markings

-build (sliders!!!)

-A lot of other things that people have already talked about!

-PROGRESSIVE BEARD AND HAIR GROWTH (Hair applies to females too)

Essentially everything to make the character YOUR OWN. I think it would be absolutely AWESOME to see advanced character customization in DayZ.

• Like 1

Did someone say Time until Penis 

or TUP for short

Now I'm talking like full on character customization...

-Head shape

-eyes

-ears

-hair (including color)

-beard (including color)

-markings

-build (sliders!!!)

-A lot of other things that people have already talked about!

-PROGRESSIVE BEARD AND HAIR GROWTH (Hair applies to females too)

Essentially everything to make the character YOUR OWN. I think it would be absolutely AWESOME to see advanced character customization in DayZ.

This aint no apb.

You want less fps even?Im all for suggestions but come on. You havent thought this through

This aint no apb.

You want less fps even?Im all for suggestions but come on. You havent thought this through

Then get rid of the progressive growth. I'm just saying the character could be so much better than just a gender and skin color with preset faces for each one. I think it would be awesome to not look the same as every single person on this game...

Then get rid of the progressive growth. I'm just saying the character could be so much better than just a gender and skin color with preset faces for each one. I think it would be awesome to not look the same as every single person on this game...

I agree on that. But -full- customization will generate alot of lagg/fps loss. In such a big map/game its hardly possible.

It would be great, absolutely fantastic, and I would spend hours just making my dude.
"I have dreamed a dream that was customization, you could only whisper it, because it was so fragile." -Makrus Aurelus.
(lame, i know)

But, for the gameplay in itself, apart from the bambi, I hardly ever see a face, it's masks, or just clothing and colors, 
I am pretty sure that we will eventually have more options, not a lot of them, but at least a couple..

We should petition to have a contest, or something, or a lottery, to get one, or a couple, of fan-faces in game.. just so a few people on this good earth get a chance to see that the person they just killed were... themselves...

The other stuff would be cool but i would just settle with hair color so i can run around being my gingerly self

shape and build of character NO, reason: it wont work with clothing and backpacks as they are specificly made for the character build

Face: yes! we need around 20 different face textures for every race and gender

Haircolor and hairtype: yes!

Tattoos/scars: yes some basic tattoos and scars around 10 to choose from you can only have one and decide to have it on head/arm/hand/legs

Beards: you can choose them yes but you wont have them the chosen beard will grow if you survived longer than 2 dayz < see what I did there :D

Also the ability to get a golden ring around your vinger would be nice (married etc for RP)

This has been talked about quite a bit, and I believe the devs already said they have not planned to do this. The workshop will eventually come however, and I'm sure someone will make something like this (Which would be awesome).