Sign in to follow this  
wookieg0420

I die . . . A LOT

word of advice. when someone is shooting at you dont stand still. thats one of your main problems.

and if you dont have a weapon and they do dont just stand there run the hell away.

and just incase you dont know dont ever believe the " im friendly dont shoot"

Edited by trankin
  • Like 2

Ya i think i died at least a couple hundred times seeing people and going towards them saying "hey you guys need any help!" - now at best ill approach them from behind something and ask if they need any help or anything, mostly now i just avoid people and keep to myself - but when things went well, I had some really great times 8)

Edited by tiadashi
  • Like 1

Thanks for showing the video. You wrote down only if I could afford a better computer. Recording is nice but eats FPS. By not recording you can gain a bit more for sure. Undo we need to miss your I am Death video's. I think this may help you a bit into a more fun gameplay.

• Like 1

You wrote down only if I could afford a better computer. Recording is nice but eats FPS. By not recording you can gain a bit more for sure.

Deff, depending on what you use to record i have seen some fps drop by 50%  And i keep telling people you can have the best computer on earth its not going to run as it should until this game is optimized will it help of course it will but is it worth sinking a couple hundred bucks into your computer just for one game.

• Like 1

It's all about trail and error.

But I shouldn't be the one to tell you that..

I play with a controller.. 0.0