Sign in to follow this  
Tiger205

When will deerstands spawn loot again

Because in the mod they were a really good alternative to military bases and campsites. They supposedly spawn stuff but I haven't seen them do so since the beginning of alpher.

Found a blue wooly hat in the deer stand above Vishnoye today Exp Vs 0.55.127059 !

A hat, so useful.

They spawn crap mostly. I seem to recall occasionally finding basic ammo as well as tents and semi-decent clothing items but that might not be true. Tents definitely.

But yes, being able to find ammunition and simple rifles as well as items like hunter backpacks would be really nice.

Because in the mod they were a really good alternative to military bases and campsites. They supposedly spawn stuff but I haven't seen them do so since the beginning of alpher.

I need an alternative to find boots. Military bases are too much risk to find all the boots that spawn there.

• Like 1

Deer stands spawn loot in stable but supper rare pm 73 ram rare stable way(I found a rak in exp .55 #3 in a severgrino police car no mag and I thinks its to late to get one).55 made then spawn better more loot I find food, cloths, and backpacks most of the time. Though in .50 there was a bugged loot area in vybor mil base and there was lots of guns and backpacks in a single stand.

they do spawn loot i find sks and hunting knives in them from time to time.

Does anyone proof read before they submit?

They didn't spawn shit or very rarely smartass. It's a genuine question.

yesterday on experimental I had been wandering about with a sporter for about an hour, had found nothing good, at all during that time , server was full, and i was starving.
decided to have a look in a deerstand, 30rnd .22 mag (woop woop). and also spotted a pig a few hundred meters away, so yes.. in experimental, they spawn crepe-loot.

Does anyone proof read before they submit?

Ov cuse qwe do

Found an AK101 in a deer stand on EXP 0.55 today. It was a nice flashback to the mod since the first gun I found in the mod was an AK74 Kobra in a deerstand.

It's a shame the rest of the loot spawning is buggered to hell..

Yeah, I really do miss it. I proposed their return a while back, and people gave typically dumb responses like "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT MILITARY GEAR EVERYWHRE?"

No, I don't. Deer Stands were a wonderful high-time/effort, low-risk, low-reward alternative to the low-time/effort, high-risk, high-reward looting dynamic of military installations.

I await their glorious return.

Edited by Katana67

I want tree stands in game that we can climb into and travel with

Yeah, I really do miss it. I proposed their return a while back, and people gave typically dumb responses like "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT MILITARY GEAR EVERYWHRE?"

No, I don't. Deer Stands were a wonderful high-time/effort, low-risk, low-reward alternative to the low-time/effort, high-risk, high-reward looting dynamic of military installations.

I await their glorious return.

0.55 is really giving me the mod feel, I'm finally avoiding zombies again, now that it is actually possible to avoid them. They wander like in the mod as well.

Now, if they just fix the lag and desync issues with zombies, and fix the loot spawning, it'll be a really good patch.

• Like 2

I'm just waiting for more wilderness activities.

The day half of the server will be roaming in the woods is the day I will sell my left nut on EBay.

I need an alternative to find boots. Military bases are too much risk to find all the boots that spawn there.

Running shoes work great :)

Yeah i found black pen in a deer stand, it was definately an upgrade from finding nothing the 300 times before... 

I'd love them to be a reliable source of something like the cr527 and its mags, or crossbows and bolts and other hunting sorta things that once in a while you feel like using but when you actually decide to you can't find the ammo any where or whatever.