PzPicklez

A New Type of RP with Territories

Hey survivors, we got our server up and it is a whitelist only server. We are going to introduce territories as a form of RP. we will start with 4 factions that control a set area, for example one clan will have control over the NW area, while another may control the SW coast as another may control the SE coast. Factions/clans may become allies or enemies with one another, its all up to the clans on how that outcome goes. We are going to keep the rules simple so there's no confusion. We are not promoting our server, we just want to add a new style of RP to change up the game a bit. If you guys are interested in this please leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think.

• Like 3

I really like this idea.  Have certain factions be certain colors so you can rep your clan or territory. Maybe do some in server events with capping and holding someones area. Let me know how it goes.

I like the territories idea, but i don't like the territories to be a airfields. I think the territories should be Vybor, Kabanino, pustoshka, and both of the starys. And they can meat at the military base to talk, or trade. Also i have another idea of territories, but there can only be 3 factions. The territories are going to be at castles, and they are Devil's Castle, the castle at NE, and the castle in the trees at Old fields. Also if you change the territories from airfields i might join.

Edited by firstmike