spaggiari

Your favorites OSTs / songs while playing DayZ

hello there

This thread will gather severals links to playlist, original soundtracks and uh lets say music we like while playing DayZ!

don't hesitate posting yours, and I'll try to keep my thread up to date!

Lemme start with those three.

MUD

THE ROAD

INTO THE WILD

• Like 3

My current DayZ playlist goes like this:

Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams

Beyoncé - Naughty Girl

Boney M - Sunny

Britney Spears - Kill The Lights

Britney Spears - Heaven on Earth

Britney Spears - What U See (Is What U Get)

Gwen Stefani ft. Akon - The Sweet Escape

Indica - Ikuinen virta

Ke$ha - Die Young

Ke$ha - Woo Hoo

Lady Gaga - Beautiful Dirty Rich

Natalia Kills - Mirrors

SNSD - Run Devil Run

• Like 2

I play no music. It distracts from the sounds of nature... and the occasional gunshot and zombie noise.

Same here man, my music comes from the waves of the ocean, the wind in the trees, and the occasional screech of the infected.
  • Like 1

I play no music. It distracts from the sounds of nature... and the occasional gunshot and zombie noise.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Usually my taste of music does not change while I'm at the computer. So basically the same stuff like elsewhere. But I don't play music while playing DayZ. Sometimes the TV mumbles in the background.

Listen to this when solo'ing:

Wow . I've destroyed that game every which way on every console it came out for including dreamcast (ya I'm THAT into re lol ) and have yet to realize just how creepy the soundtrack to that game is . Beans for you when I get off of this damn mobile .

• Like 1

Yeah I only play music when I'm "wasting" my time on DayZ, hanging around with my axe, or taking long walks, solo-ing.

Silence is very important in dayz most of the time.

No music here.   Most of the time I play on full, private servers only, so full awareness is pretty much required.

If you're asking because you're trying to select music to play in-game, don't.   Don't play music in-game.  :P

I like going to Mynoise.net and playing sounds from there.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ambient is good too, industrial stuff, etc

Indeed...Sound design is a very important aspect of game design to me. Especially with a game like DayZ where immersion is everything. Hearing the foot steps of a nearby player or a gunshot can save your life.

Edited by 8bit_Survivor

I personally do not listen to music while playing. The only time DayZ and music should meet, is when I make videos. ;)

Besides, I prefer the heavy breathing of my Triathlete, and the stressing bambi yelling "friendly". 

ahh.. Good ol' DayZ. :)

• Like 2

I personally do not listen to music while playing. The only time DayZ and music should meet, is when I make videos. ;)

Besides, I prefer the heavy breathing of my Triathlete, and the stressing bambi yelling "friendly". 

ahh.. Good ol' DayZ. :)

I've been secretly hoping that they would add a radio which could be used as a distraction for zombies as well as play music in game.

I've been secretly hoping that they would add a radio which could be used as a distraction for zombies as well as play music in game.

That is if someone in the server was kind enough to take a hike to the radio tower and get it running..

small side quests for fun like this should be added.

I'll make a suggestion later. ;)

That is if someone in the server was kind enough to take a hike to the radio tower and get it running..

small side quests for fun like this should be added.

I'll make a suggestion later. ;)

The radio could also take cassettes which record noises so you could leave it playing sounds to lure players into traps.

Or even a mp3 player which is capable of playing mp3 files on the players computer like many other games use.

I, for one, would love to cruise through Chernarus in my raggedy Soviet automobile, blaring Eastern European turbo-folk music through the speakers at maximum volume.

• Like 2

I, for one, would love to cruise through Chernarus in my raggedy Soviet automobile, blaring Eastern European turbo-folk music through the speakers at maximum volume.

Try some Czech folk music. V3S, Kvass, and Zalman & Spol go together like rice and pudding.