havvvy

Some new Stuff very popular which we need !

Hello, i'm Robert, i've build my PC from A to Z  just because i love DayZ and i couldn't play it on my laptop, and

i have some sugestions, maybe somebody can at least answer if they are good or not.

Thanks, so lets start :

1. What about more colors of spray ? so we can spray all the weapons in which colour we like, cause in real life we can do that dont we ?

2. I think some simple wooden boats would be helpful than swimming 10 minutes to islands.

3. Bicycles would be very nice, and for sure you find almost everywhere a bicycle in real life, you try to make DayZ as real as possible isnt it ?

4. When you fil up a Canteen we should stay with the Canteen longer in the rain (You keep the Canteen longer, the canteen fill up more).

I will be back with more sugestions soon.

Thanks !

Edited by Havvvy

Pretty sure all of these are planned features, in some form or another. Don't know about spraypaint (though I imagine more colours will be available eventually) but you'll be able to dye clothing pretty much any colour you want by mixing dyes in a barrel - or that's what I gathered from a dev video that I'm sure somebody will link.